News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

From Aguascalientes,México

Started by hurzua, Thu, 2005-09-08, 20:05:36

Previous topic - Next topic

hurzua

Greetings. It was a great concert of Arena in Aguascalientes. It is certain that the great majority of the assistants didn't have knowledge of the group, but this allowed new followers. Some of the assistants know to the group since Songs from the Lion's Cage and it was an excellent opportunity to see the group. Finally two objectives are had, to satisfy the followers and to get new. From my point of view it was a very good concert and a good opportunity of expanding the horizons of the progressive rock.

ace

That was a great concert dude, they're amazing live, all of them and also great people.
I still have to say that venue staff (UAA) just sucked, you can't do things like that to this band, despite that Arena did a great job, just great.
I didn't like that some people were just posers, I mean, there were some girlies that went out of the venue at the second song, i dont really know what they expected, but people that stayed until the end showed that they were there for good.
The best songs for me was Riding the Tide and Purgatory Road despite Jon and Clive were discussing about the sound of keyboards in the middle on the song  :).
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: ace on Fri, 2005-09-09, 16:08:39
The best songs for me was Riding the Tide and The Shattered Room despite Jon and Clive were discussing about the sound of keyboards in the middle on the song  :).

John and Clive were discussing keyboard sounds in the middle of the song??

Clive...? Anything I could know?  ;) ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

ace

Something weird matt, dunno what really happened there, I think there were a chord that didn't sound like it was supposed to, it was after Clive's keyb lead when Jon keeps notes high on Purgatory Road
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"