News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Clive's Programming...

Started by keyboardistmatt, Thu, 2005-07-07, 00:13:16

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboardistmatt

Hi Clive!

I just thought I'd enquire about your mountain of programming, seeing as I've almost finished mine! ;D

Hows the programming going?  What have you just completed?  What will you be doing next?

And best of all...
Are you having fun?

I'm looking foward to seeing Arena in London in October already.  I reckon it'll be great! :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Clive

It's going fine.... I've been programming the Arena set.... surprise, surprise!  :) That's because I've changed my keyboard set up, so I couldn't just load all the old settings in.... I've finally stopped using the two 01/Wfds as my front two keyboards.... they've become two tritons instead..... very sexy!  ;)
Trouble is.... that's meant hours of re-programming all the tracks..... never mind.....

As far as new albums, projects, session jobs etc go.... well, that never ends  ;D

Deenfan

Our keyboard player has a Triton Extreme, on which he can play pretty well, to put it carefully, but with the same level of smoothing the edges, I could say he vaguely sucks when it comes to midi... What do you charge???

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Clive on Thu, 2005-07-07, 10:05:23
I've finally stopped using the two 01/Wfds as my front two keyboards.... they've become two tritons instead..... very sexy!  ;)

Did the guys at Andertons music sort you out with those?  (I got my SK88Pro from there!)

I assume they are both Triton Extremes?? Or is the other a Triton Classic/Studio?

jeffMc

I have to get a Triton Extreme. Played with one at the music shop last week. So nice....... Sigh.....

Clive

Yes.... it is two Triton extremes, with maxed up memory for the samples.
It actually means I don't have to carry around loads of extra rack stuff..... excellent!  :)

keyboardistmatt

I imagine this is a long way from 'The Visitor' tour...  So from the rosfest photos, I can see you have just the JV2080, and an Alesis Midiverb4 in the top part of the rack, and a mixer underneath.
Is that another rack unit at the bottom, or just a flight case? :)

Clive

No extra rack unit.... that was it.... but that's changed since ROSFest..... no JV2080 either!  :)