News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

New URL Cage website: www.welcometothecage.com

Started by erik, Sat, 2006-09-16, 13:06:01

Previous topic - Next topic

erik

Hi all,

Due to troubles with moving our domain name to a new webhost  >:(, the Cage website can currently be accessed by the following link:

http://www.verglas.com/cage_page/login/index.php

Post-script: the definitive new URL is www.welcometothecage.com
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

marcello

I was really worried because I typed "www.the-cage.org" into internet explorer and when that odd green page thing came up, I wondered what the goodness had happened! I knew I'd find my answer here though  ;D

I hope you can sort the problem out.
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

erik

Well, we've sorted it out.. We've opted for a new domain name! You can now surf to: www.welcometothecage.com
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

RenetheCage

;)
Gelukkig kan ik weer in the cage ! Heeft even geduurd, maar dan heb je ook weer wat ! Goed werk.

Dank
René

payter

For at least a few weeks now, I haven't been able to access WelcomeToTheCage.com , and I can't figure out why.
Sometimes the page where you can log in just stays white, and other times that page will load, and I'll fill in the password, and click the "enter" button, and then I get on a white page.
I've also tried it with Norton Internet Security off, and the same thing happens...

Does anyone have the same problem?

PH

Hello Payter!
Between you and me, I have a way so that you don't have to fill in a password.
Just follow this link.

Works great for me.

payter

PH

Now have I made the entire password-idea useless...

Why is there a password for The Cage anyway?
To give us some feeling of "harmony", like "We, the Arena-fans, are united on one website! Noone may enter this special website, for it is ours and ours alone!".
The Prog-community is already small enough. Shouldn't we want to give access to everyone? ???

To be honest, I've never understood this...

Please explain! ;D