News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena on Ebay

Started by mdread666, Sun, 2006-09-03, 16:02:25

Previous topic - Next topic

mdread666

mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

PH

Ehhmmm... About the Radiance cd, why haven't you ever opened it?

Anyway, I'm interested, but you only ship to UK eh? :(

mdread666

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2006-09-03, 16:12:50
Ehhmmm... About the Radiance cd, why haven't you ever opened it?

Anyway, I'm interested, but you only ship to UK eh? :(

The reason it has never been opened is that I have 2 copies of it and it is the same for the Unlocking the Cage CD - from memory I think I thought I had lost the first ones so reordered them only to find them later. Neither of these have ever been played.

With regards to the video - I also have it on DVD and so no longer need the video. (In fact I am finally getting around to clearing out all the 'doubles' that I have, eg. the Sharpe and Blackadder videos from days past where I have since updated with DVD versions).

With regards to shipping to UK only - as I state in the listing it is to UK only unless by prior arrangement, so if you (or anyone else on this list) are interested please e-mail me through the Ebay link (ask seller a question) give me your location and I'll quote you a price for shipping before you bid, so that there aren't any nasty surprises should you win!! It does annoy me when sellers don't put down a postage rate when they list the item - I always want people to know what they would have to pay before they bid.

Oh what the hell...............- what I'll do is this.......... - anyone interested in the Arena items who are on this list - please email me before bidding using the Ebay link and quote 'THE SHATTERED ROOM' and should you win I will post to anywhere in the world and only charge the quoted UK shipping price :) :)

mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.