News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2009-07-22, 13:35:14
Thanks so much, guys !

It means a lot to me that we can share such grave matters. I'l also do my best to share your matters with you. We're now linked by more than music (altho that in itself is quite a lot).

Yesterday we had a meeting with the doctor who was chosen for us. She gave a very convincing impression. She's only 32 y/o, but already very professional and experienced. She'l be doing the operation together with a senior surgeon, + other competent personnel. The operation will be on Friday, 31 July. So that's as good as we could ever wish for.

Nicky.

I'm pretty late with this, but still in time to wish for a good operation! My prayers are with you and your mother + family!

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2009-07-28, 16:50:49
I feel... .. .  like me.

That's great Mad! Keep on going! *horns*

I feel good. My trip to England is over. Had a fantastic time there, although the weather could have been a bit better. Yesterday we came back all the way through the Eurotunnel, France and Belgium and arrived safely here in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2009-07-28, 17:51:45
I feel good. My trip to England is over. Had a fantastic time there, although the weather could have been a bit better. Yesterday we came back all the way through the Eurotunnel, France and Belgium and arrived safely here in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.

Good to have you back! *horns*

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Manatee

Profoundly aggravated

Dad's ex-wife continues to make senseless trouble fighting over small scraps from the estate (such as it is).  >:(   Bupie, I may need you to fly over and beat her with your Big French Lawyer Stick after all.
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

PH

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Tue, 2009-07-28, 18:26:52
Good to have you back! *horns*

Tom

Thank you Tom! :)

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2009-07-28, 23:39:09
Profoundly aggravated

Dad's ex-wife continues to make senseless trouble fighting over small scraps from the estate (such as it is).  >:(   Bupie, I may need you to fly over and beat her with your Big French Lawyer Stick after all.

... that sucks!! >:( :'(
You wonder what keeps these people alive...

I feel very tired. Shall I go to bed now?

Bupie

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2009-07-28, 23:39:09
Profoundly aggravated

Dad's ex-wife continues to make senseless trouble fighting over small scraps from the estate (such as it is).  >:(   Bupie, I may need you to fly over and beat her with your Big French Lawyer Stick after all.

I am waiting  :)

maddox

PH

aswas

About tired as all get out. Ya'll are on massive time zone differences. Anybody from the East Coast of US? PS. I really enjoyed the IQ DVD that just came in the mail. First time I had ever heard them or seen them live.
don't fly... too close to the sun

Manatee

Quote from: aswas on Thu, 2009-07-30, 03:51:54
Ya'll are on massive time zone differences. Anybody from the East Coast of US?

That'd be me.  I'm in the 'burbs of New York.  We'll have to get you a set of keys made, so you can lock up the Room if you're last here.  Far as I know, pretty much all of the other frequent posters are from Europe.

aswas

Ok, just let me know what I have to do.

Nicky007

Aswas, you got Keys down in Florida  ;D

But else you're right, Greenie, apart from you and Aswas, all other frequent posters are based in Europe, mainly Marshland, guess cause it's so boring there that they need to talk with people abroad to get their kicks  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

aswas

please don't laugh ok, because I am not familiar with the process of locking up? I have never gotten this involved in a room. What do I do? Dan                                                               

maddox

I felt hungry.

Now i don't feel hungry anymore.

And i have to go.

aswas

why aren't you hungry anymore because I just made a jerk out of myself?

Manatee

Quote from: aswas on Thu, 2009-07-30, 18:20:48
please don't laugh ok, because I am not familiar with the process of locking up? I have never gotten this involved in a room. What do I do? Dan                                                               

It's just a running joke we had for a bit when I became a regular.  Since I was always the last one here, we talked about me "locking up the Room" when I left.  You don't have to do anything, although you'd be welcome to come keep me entertained in the middle of the night when all the Euros are asleep.

maddox

Quote from: aswas on Thu, 2009-07-30, 18:29:11
why aren't you hungry anymore because I just made a jerk out of myself?

No not because of you, but because i just had dinner on that time.  ;)

No i feel:

Almost vacation-ish.

Tomorrow at 9 am, we'll be heading to our vacation address.  8) 8) 8)

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2009-07-30, 22:21:41

Do you have internet-access there? :D

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

maddox

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Thu, 2009-07-30, 22:45:55
Do you have internet-access there? :D

Tom

Probably not, though we'll take the laptop with us.  ;)

Maybe i can log on to some one else's account, router.  :D

aswas

Gotcha, I will keep you company

maddox

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2009-07-30, 22:21:41

Aha, clandestine operations !  007 loves that  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Manatee

Surprisingly fine

My car was smashed into by another car yesterday morning, and the hit was directly on the driver's side door.  Amazingly, I was barely scratched (small scrape on my knee, which didn't hurt then and hasn't stiffened up at all today), but my car is extremely mangled.  I learned that rental car agencies almost all close at noon on Saturdays for reasons beyond my ken.   I was eventually able to get something somewhat distant from my house.  Anyway, I'm fine, the other driver is fine, the police were actually nice and helpful (a first in my town to my knowledge), and my insurance company has excellent service, so all in all, it's not so bad.  Most likely the only potential big problem will be if I have to replace the car, depending on how much they give me for the old one.

Iggy

Quote from: Manatee on Sun, 2009-08-02, 17:36:45
Surprisingly fine

My car was smashed into by another car yesterday morning, and the hit was directly on the driver's side door.  Amazingly, I was barely scratched (small scrape on my knee, which didn't hurt then and hasn't stiffened up at all today), but my car is extremely mangled.  I learned that rental car agencies almost all close at noon on Saturdays for reasons beyond my ken.   I was eventually able to get something somewhat distant from my house.  Anyway, I'm fine, the other driver is fine, the police were actually nice and helpful (a first in my town to my knowledge), and my insurance company has excellent service, so all in all, it's not so bad.  Most likely the only potential big problem will be if I have to replace the car, depending on how much they give me for the old one.

Glad you are ok. A scary experience.