News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

"See you later"-topic

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-19, 23:36:22

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Iggy

PH

Yes, gotta go!
Tomorrow I will be tested on my knowlegde of 150 plants and some birds and insects.
I'm not totally convinced that I'll make it.
Keeping fingers crossed...

PH

About my previous post:
I stopped crossing my fingers as soon as I had to write down the name of the first plant: a White Clover.
I didn't stop there and wrote down a lot of other plants (although I admit having my toes crossed at some point).
Well, and I made it! It was a succes! I'm very happy, because now I don't have to do this all over again in a second chance/retry (or how do you call that...) somewhere in the beginning of August. Which means I can go on vacation to England without too much worries! :)

And I will sleep a lot less stressed.

I hope...

Good night!

maddox

I'm off.

See you on some flipside.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Me too.

See you on the side of Flip.

maddox

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2009-06-25, 00:36:37
Me too.

See you on the side of Flip.

The tip of flip?  ;)

maddox

See you on the flipside.  ;)

Ciao.

PH

I'm going too.
I'm VERY tired.

Manatee

Having triumphantly gotten Ki sorted out in my mind, I shall now go fall over in exhaustion.
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

maddox

Iggy

PH

Gotta go!
Have some more fun, you American people!

maddox

Don't forget to turn of the lights, will you?

See you on the flipside.  ;D

PH

I'm done with all my schoolwork, which means:

VACATION!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Which means I can have a good sleep again!

SEE YOU ON THE FLIPSIDE!

maddox

PH

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... huh?
Oh, good nightzzzzzz......

Iggy

see you later time for cleaning. It's at times like this that i wonder why i'm so messy.  ::)

PH

Time to go!
There's a busy day tomorrow.
C U l8r ;)

maddox

Bye bye.

I'm off.

Two weeks of work and then...vacation.  8) 8) 8)

Iggy

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2009-07-12, 23:16:35
Bye bye.

I'm off.

Two weeks of work and then...vacation.  8) 8) 8)

Going anywhere nice?

See you later. It looks like it's my turn to switch off the lights.

maddox

Quote from: Iggy on Mon, 2009-07-13, 01:18:06
Going anywhere nice?

See you later. It looks like it's my turn to switch off the lights.

Yep, i'm going to good ol' Holland for a change.  :D

To the east, to be precise.  ;)

Iggy

See you later. I'm off to work tomorrow for a few hours so better have an early night.

aswas

wow Holland, all those cool places over there. I am 55 and have never been out of the United States(except for Canada). There are so many nice places around there. Sometimes I just wanna pack up my gear and get across the Ocean, just to see. Maybe, never know
don't fly... too close to the sun

maddox