News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

"See you later"-topic

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-19, 23:36:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Bupie

Hi PH, I was just talking about you in another topic  ;)

PH

Quote from: Bupie on Wed, 2008-01-30, 10:14:12
Hi PH, I was just talking about you in another topic  ;)
???

Quotethose youngsters with disputable musical tastes
Ahh, thanks man...

-Paco

Bupie

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-01-30, 10:23:53
Ahh, thanks man...

-Paco

You're welcome  ;D  And about tastes, I didn't mean it, of course.

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2008-01-23, 01:32:25
So, this was one of the liveliest days in the Room. We discussed several bands, and I managed to convince you guys of my serious nature.
Nicky.

Oh really. Did he?!  :o

PH

Hey people, I have to leave you.
I'm going to play Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2! ;D

Perhaps I will be back this evening, but more likely I'm going to spend the rest of the pre-bedtime playing this marvelous game!

Oh yeah! 8)

-Paco

maddox

Time to say goodnight.  ;D

Nightynight, See you on the flip side.  8) ;)

*Maddox signing off.

PH

Well, Maddox... I'll close with Dark Side Of The Moon now.
I'm really tired and happy too.
Tired because it's late and I had a very busy time doing nothing.
Happy because I received two albums of Solas and one of Ritual, and I have a really awesome pc now and I made my pc experience better by giving my pc a better place in my room.
I'm also confusely happy (is that a word?) because I got an email saying that I won an Ayreon 01011001 contest... I think I've won a copy of the new album, but of course I already have one... But I already have a solution for that.

Good night people!

-Paco

maddox

You won a prize?  :o

Lucky...B...ehm...you.  :P

I hardly ever win anything.  :(

Nightynight, P.  ;)

bluepony

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2008-02-10, 00:00:48
... I'm also confusely happy (is that a word?) because I got an email saying that I won an Ayreon 01011001 contest... I think I've won a copy of the new album, but of course I already have one... But I already have a solution for that.

Well, Paco, if you cannot figure out what to do with the Ayreon album you won - I haven't had a chance to buy it yet... (that's a hint!!)  ;D

PH

Well I have to say goodbye (in the morning) because I'm going to school now!

C U!

-Paco

bluepony

Hey! Paco!! Are you ignoring me?!  >:(

;)

Nicky007

He's afraid of you, Bluey, for good reasons  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

maddox

johninblack

Nicky007

So I had some friends over for supper, prog and beer. I played DT, Arena, Kamelot, Circus Maximus, Seventh Wonder, and Sieges Even for them, which most of them hadnt heard before, and they were duly impressed.

It's such a pity that radio and TV play such shit, but the thing to do under such circumstances is to invite people over for the good stuff, and I myself always enjoy listening to it. Fortunately noone was bothered by the high volume (not either the neighbors).

So now I'v cleared up for the night, and I just checked up what you guys had been up to, and it was the usual mixture of serious music listening and nonsense. Well, I guess that's me too  :D

OK guys, see you after a good nights sleep - yaaaaawn. Hey Pusle, what are you saying ?  OK, miau from Pusle too  :)

So we better cats some sleep, huh pussy ?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2008-02-14, 01:15:34So I had some friends over for supper, prog and beer. I played DT, Arena, Kamelot, Circus Maximus, Seventh Wonder, and Sieges Even for them, which most of them hadnt heard before, and they were duly impressed.
Great work! Spread the word!

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2008-02-14, 01:15:34It's such a pity that radio and TV play such shit, but the thing to do under such circumstances is to invite people over for the good stuff, and I myself always enjoy listening to it. Fortunately noone was bothered by the high volume (not either the neighbors).
How do you know the neighbours weren't bothered by it? Is it because you asked them about it? Or is it because of the fact that they didn't ask you about it?

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2008-02-14, 01:15:34So now I'v cleared up for the night, and I just checked up what you guys had been up to, and it was the usual mixture of serious music listening and nonsense. Well, I guess that's me too  :D
I guess...

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2008-02-14, 01:15:34OK guys, see you after a good nights sleep - yaaaaawn. Hey Pusle, what are you saying ?  OK, mjau from Pusle too  :)

So we better cats some sleep, huh pussy ?

:D

-Paco

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2008-02-14, 08:01:39
How do you know the neighbours weren't bothered by it? Is it because you asked them about it? Or is it because of the fact that they didn't ask you about it?

Here's my answer, Paco:  http://youtube.com/watch?v=mfytfTkv-Jk

Ugashaka is the word  *horns*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Nicky007

... or maybe I'v just seen too many David Lynch movies  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2008-02-14, 19:06:25... or maybe I'v just seen too many David Lynch movies  ;D

Have you seen " Dune" ?

Yuck! :-\

maddox

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2008-02-14, 21:05:47
Have you seen " Dune" ?

Yuck! :-\

Why 'Yuck'?  ???

It's an amazing movie!  *horns*

A classic. Period.  ;)

Bupie

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2008-02-14, 23:26:05
Why 'Yuck'?  ???

It's an amazing movie!  *horns*

A classic. Period.  ;)

I think it's yuck because PH didn't like the soundtrack  ;D

maddox

Quote from: Bupie on Fri, 2008-02-15, 10:48:03
I think it's yuck because PH didn't like the soundtrack  ;D

Well i can certainly understand that.  ::)
The composer kind of suck.  :P