News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena at The Peel

Started by johninblack, Wed, 2010-07-21, 17:47:55

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

ARENA will be performing their only UK show. (prior to them going to Holland) Live at The House of Progression at The Peel on FRIDAY 12th NOVEMBER Tickets will be on sale Monday 26th July at £10.00 Advance. Phone 0208 546 3516 credit card orders welcome.

Think I might just make that one :)

Not put this in Events until is officially official.

bellanova

I will definately be there. I was beginning to lose hope of an Arena gig this year. And it would be great to hear some of the new stuff! *horns*

Crazy Diamond

Tickets booked -  :)

Apparently they are selling quickly

maddox

Don't wat to nag but It's a shame that they've used an old picture/painting for that.  :-\

A new tour, a new album, four new years etcetcetc.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bellanova

Tickets received so its really happening. I think it will be my 6th time of seeing them. Cant wait!

johninblack

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2010-08-13, 19:16:35
Don't wat to nag but It's a shame that they've used an old picture/painting for that.  :-\

A new tour, a new album, four new years etcetcetc.

Chances are that as they are still in the writing phase of the album there probably is no new artwork or pictures to use.

Iggy

Yay and  *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just got back after having a great time.

Mad and Tom you are in for a treat.

johninblack

Quote from: Iggy on Sat, 2010-11-13, 01:24:02
Mad and Tom you are in for a treat.

Or even better than that!!! *horns*

Just got in myself.

Paul Manzi was superb, understandably very nervous at the start but really got into it after a couple of songs. You really are in for a treat later today!!

Some really nice surprises in the set, I'll say no more ;)

The Butterfly Man

Yay, sounds great! Really really really looking forward to tonight! *horns*

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

johninblack

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Sat, 2010-11-13, 11:24:05
Yay, sounds great! Really really really looking forward to tonight! *horns*

Tom

You should, not going to talk set lists as I don't want to spoil it for anyone but a new song, a not played before song and some old favourites and a fantastic new singer.

I'm told Paul was really, really nervous (shitting himself was the term used) before last night, he didn't need to be he delivered those songs perfectly imho.

bellanova

I loved it. Paul was great! The rest of them were fab! Great set list. It was a really good night!

Then i got dumped so that took the gloss off it a bit but hey.....theres a new album to look forward to and a tour next year so its not all bad! *horns*

Crazy Diamond

Excellent night at The Peel, first time visit there for me, great venue and atmosphere.

Paul Manzi is a great singer and a more than adequate replacement for Rob. A little nervous at first but after the first few songs it was like he had been singing with the band for years. Have never seen the band live with John Carson or Paul Wrightson so can't really comment on how he compares to them but the early stuff sounded great anyway.

Great to see the band back !!

maddox

Quote from: Crazy Diamond on Mon, 2010-11-15, 18:26:21

Great to see the band back !!

That's a big +1 from my corner of the Room.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

HelenDo

Great night at the Peel & great to have the band back again.

Thought Paul was excellent.

Can't wait for a new album & more gigs.

Helen xx

johninblack

Quote from: HelenDo on Tue, 2010-11-16, 14:20:06
Great night at the Peel & great to have the band back again.

Thought Paul was excellent.

Can't wait for a new album & more gigs.

Helen xx

Totally agree, just sorry I didn't get the chance to catch up with you, not seen you in ages!

HelenDo

Quote from: johninblack on Tue, 2010-11-16, 17:53:27
Totally agree, just sorry I didn't get the chance to catch up with you, not seen you in ages!

As you can probably gather I don't post on here very often. Sorry I missed you & the family at the Peel. I had to be up bright & early the next day, so I had to leave the gig before the end.

Hope to catch you at some Arena gigs in 2011  *horns*

Helen xx

Mike_D

Hi, I know I'm a little bit late, but I've only just received the clearance to join this forum. If anyone is interested, here is a link to some photos I took at The Peel gig in November -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikedawsonimages/sets/72157625266189453/

Hope you like them.