News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena fans, you may also like this ...

Started by jaguar, Wed, 2005-06-01, 19:55:49

Previous topic - Next topic

jaguar

With our history of not delivering on time, I think taking dosh in advance would be close to theft!!!

Really hope to meet a few of you on Nov 6th - it's supposed to be a very easy-going venue, so it should be a good gig.  ;D

Possibly a Bristol gig to announce in the next few days too, fingers crossed.

Cheers
Huw

Wilford Jr.

I went to your website and listened to the songs there.  I liked them and would probably buy the CD.  I'm always on the lookout for good, new music!!!
No longer feeling anything
Fading fast
Nothing lasts
Beyond the waking hour

Moonloop

Quote from: jaguar on Mon, 2005-10-03, 22:45:31
With our history of not delivering on time, I think taking dosh in advance would be close to theft!!!

That ethic never stopped The Enid  :D

Anyway, we're a tolerant bunch on here - some of us still buy Marillion records (despite their appropriately named "Racket" record label  :o )

;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

gelert

Quote from: Moonloop on Tue, 2005-10-04, 08:38:54

That ethic never stopped The EnidĀ  :D

Massive , and fully-understood LOL...sadly.

Anyway, we're a tolerant bunch on here - some of us still buy Marillion records (despite their appropriately named "Racket" record labelĀ  :o )

;D
And there was silly-old-me thinking that it was a play-on-words regarding "turn that racket down...you're waking-up the whole neighbourhood" type-stuff...!
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

keyboardistmatt

Anyway, we're a tolerant bunch on here - some of us still buy Marillion records (despite their appropriately named "Racket" record label :o )

;D

I'm one of them! ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Moonloop

Quote from: gelert on Wed, 2005-10-12, 20:19:07
And there was silly-old-me thinking that it was a play-on-words regarding "turn that racket down...you're waking-up the whole neighbourhood" type-stuff...!

That applies to R10  :D

Moonloop

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Wed, 2005-10-12, 22:36:58
I'm one of them! ;D

Me too, although I'm pleased to say I'm half way to kicking the habit in that I only buy studio albums now, not live ones/compilations/demo collections/making of compilations/DVDs/singles/dodgy T-Shirts etc, etc...

I realised they were extracting the Michael when they started the Front Row Club  ::)

keyboardistmatt

Yeah, I am inclined to agree with that... :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt