News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Dangerous Pets

Started by Xanxtuary, Thu, 2005-08-25, 16:30:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these cuties would you like to keep as a pet?

Boa constrictor
1 (6.7%)
Black widow spider
0 (0%)
Tsetse fly
0 (0%)
Tiger
4 (26.7%)
Tasmanian Devil
3 (20%)
Monitor lizard
1 (6.7%)
George W Bush
5 (33.3%)
Osama Bin Laden
1 (6.7%)
Black Rat
0 (0%)
Chip Winterweed (Hoggie's Stepfather)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Xanxtuary

OK, you asked for it!  Which of these alarmingly cute creatures would you like to keep as a pet?
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

gelert

It has to be "Monitor Lizard"...

First off, because our Jack Russell (Scrumpy) has such an unbelieveably long tongue, that his nick-name is "Bog Monitor"...

(The "Bog" bit is another story, as is the "Hover-Bog" bit...!)

And secondly, because throughout Group-Therapy Air-Guitar lessons, I keep putting one leg up on the ficticiious monitor...and then I promptly fall over...

Too much free-beer off of Northern Railway stations will do that to you, I tell ya...!

;)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

None of these, no time for pets... Maybe Bush, so I could beat him up whenever I'm in the mood :D
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

Tiger.  I like Cats!

Do Tazmanian Devils spin? ;D

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

kmorse

California Desert Tortoise!
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Appelmoes??

Tasmanian Devil, the Loony Tunes Taz version!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

That has to be Taz. Would be fun having him around...

MAD.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Xanxtuary

Morseman: predictable.  Now why didn't I put the edible dessert tortoise as an option?

Maddox: I've seen a real Taz at a zoo in Australia and it was running around its enclosure madly.  I got it on camcorder but I think the tape is still at my parents' place.  They are certainly very strange creatures.  The one I saw was moving too quickly to really be able to see what it looked like.

As for Hoggie's stepfather, he's only dangerous with money in his hand at the betting shop!  Otherwise he's really pretty harmless!

johninblack

Got 3 dogs so it would have to be the cute little pussycat (tiger), that could be fun!

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Fri, 2005-08-26, 22:21:02
...at my parents' place.  They are certainly very strange creatures.  The one I saw was moving too quickly to really be able to see what it looked like.

Most parents are...but moving SO fast...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Tue, 2005-08-30, 19:21:13
Most parents are...but moving SO fast...?

LOL!!!  :D

Actually I can't remember the last time either of my parents moved very fast ... maybe only when being chased by a Tasmanian Devil??

Constable Hogweed

I chose Bin Laden so i could torture the f*ck out of him.  ;D

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Constable Hogweed on Tue, 2005-08-30, 21:55:57
I chose Bin Laden so i could torture the f*ck out of him.  ;D

Aah ... isn't that cute?  :-* :-* :-*  Wonder where Hoggie got the idea from?

gelert

Yup...we had a problem with Bin Laden the other day...

Then we realised that, because it was a Bank Holiday, collection wasn't due until the following day...fortunately, we all saw the funny side...

BTW, now the bin isn't laden any longer.

Ah, hold on...I feel a letter coming on..

Dear Mr. Bush,
     Put your garbage cans out for collection on time, and thus save the world.
               Regards,
                   Ann Elk (Mrs.)

8)

Simtere

has to be George Bush .... then I could have hours of amusement forgetting to clean him out or feed him.

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Simtere on Thu, 2005-09-01, 12:21:08
has to be George Bush .... then I could have hours of amusement forgetting to clean him out or feed him.

Make sure that the cage you buy or construct for him to live in is uncomfortably small, so that he gets all cramped up.  That should make life truly horrid for him!  Buy a copy of "How to neglect your unwanted world leader pet" by Issa Kraptup-Worlde for more handy hints on world leader mistreatment!

kmorse

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

kmorse

somebody sent me the link.

A rather odd proposal, but after having two kids by the guy already, where's the surprise?

Xanxtuary

Quote from: kmorse on Mon, 2005-09-12, 21:43:33

A rather odd proposal, but after having two kids by the guy already, where's the surprise?

Well let's hope she doesn't give birth to a baby tortoise!  LMAO @ the article!  Brilliant!

Were all the jewellery shops closed and only the pet shops open?   ???