News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

That difficult second album

Started by Xanxtuary, Sun, 2005-05-01, 15:27:36

Previous topic - Next topic

What should my band CRUSTY DISHCLOTH call their second album?

The Malevolence of Moths
2 (12.5%)
Reminded in Custardy
4 (25%)
The Last Dalek on Earth
1 (6.3%)
Broadband Malady of 2005
0 (0%)
Xanxa's Shoe Fetish
0 (0%)
It's Life, Xanxa, but not as we know it
1 (6.3%)
In, out then in again through the Revolving Door
2 (12.5%)
Houses of the Hogweed
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

oddball

The perfect title might be: The subconcious longings of deeply frustated sardines reclining on rusty underwater deckchairs.
There's really nothing to achieve

Herben

Quote from: oddball on Fri, 2005-08-12, 17:32:48
The perfect title might be: The subconcious longings of deeply frustated sardines reclining on rusty underwater deckchairs.
It's a bit long but Just ask misses Xantuary & mr. Hogweed, what they think of it, to me it's nice.
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

oddball

long titles and very, very long tracks do make a prog album a prog album, don't they? With a title that consists of two words only - like Pepper's Ghost - it may also be punk  ;)
There's really nothing to achieve

Xanxtuary

Yep and the rusty deckchairs are for the steerage passengers, while the shiny new ones are for the first class passengers!

Mayhap I should change my band's name to Rusty Deckchair instead? 

BTW, on www.projectrockstar.com I have a band called Crusty Dishcloth now and I'm thinking of having Rusty Deckchair too!  Thanx very much for the grinspiration everyone!
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Xanxtuary

Quote from: oddball on Fri, 2005-08-12, 17:32:48

Hmmm ... this also has merit!  Thanks again.

All people who contributed each win a tin of John West Sardines.  Can't say fairer than that, can I?

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-08-14, 14:14:11
All people who contributed each win a tin of John West Sardines.  Can't say fairer than that, can I?

How do I claim my prize...?

But if they're Sardines from The John...?  :o

Or are they the truely adventurous "Go West, Young Sardine"-type product....?

Answers-on-a-postcard to the usual address, eh...

And can I take them, without adversely affecting my current medications....which aunt werking proply anywhey...so they tell me...!
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2005-08-15, 19:37:49
How do I claim my prize...?

But if they're Sardines from The John...?  :o

Or are they the truely adventurous "Go West, Young Sardine"-type product....?

Answers-on-a-postcard to the usual address, eh...

And can I take them, without adversely affecting my current medications....which aunt werking proply anywhey...so they tell me...!

To claim your prize, you have to log in to the Direct Corbett Grinsurance website www.directcorbett.con on the second Sunday of the month at precisely 2.36 pm.  If you are not registered, first you need to register, which will take you approximately nine days, to complete the form and wait for an actuarial assessment of your insurance needs.  Once you have logged in at the precise time, you will be sent by email the co-ordinates of your nearest LIDL supermarket and a voucher to print out.  Print out the voucher and take it to the LIDL supermarket to obtain your glittering prize.

Word of warning: Sardines have many unwanted side effects, to name a few: colour blindness, inability to read or speak or type the letter P, constant dizziness, inability to sit on a cushioned surface (you have to use a hard metallic or wooden deckchair), and the ingestion of sardines causes much disruption to the internal structure of your digestive system.  So use sparingly and be careful of adverse reactions with hallucinogenic medication. 

There ... I think I've covered it all!  8)

Herben

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Tue, 2005-08-23, 19:58:34
Word of warning: Sardines have many unwanted side effects, to name a few: colour blindness, inability to read or speak or type the letter P, constant dizziness, inability to sit on a cushioned surface (you have to use a hard metallic or wooden deckchair), and the ingestion of sardines causes much disruption to the internal structure of your digestive system.  So use sparingly and be careful of adverse reactions with hallucinogenic medication. 
I never knew that eating Sardines had all that side effects, I will keep it with herring, I never had any side effects of that You may keep Your price!
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

gelert

Quote from: Herben on Tue, 2005-08-23, 23:51:27
I never knew that eating Sardines had all that side effects, I will keep it with herring, I never had any side effects of that You may keep Your price!

Sorry Herben, you'll have to re-type that...

I'm a bit hard of herring...

::)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"