News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

'THE CAGE' mags anyone?

Started by JulesAtCumbria, Fri, 2009-08-14, 14:55:14

Previous topic - Next topic

JulesAtCumbria

Hi all, Just moving to a smaller house so have to shed some stuff.  It's time my copies of 'The Cage' were enjoyed by another Arena fan.  I have issues #15 (98/99) to the final issue #33 (Dec2004).  Don't want any money for them (just postage!), so if you're interested - first come, first served!

Cheers!  Jules  :D

maddox

Hi Jules.

Do you also have some cage releases on CD? *begs for Welcome Back! To The Stage and The Visitor Revisited.

You probably won't give them for free, will you?  ;D

Just some silly thoughts of a silly, but desperate man.  :-\ ;)

Oh eh...be welcome to the Room.  *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

JulesAtCumbria

Sure - but I wasn't planning on getting rid of those!  I've got all the Cage CDs, including spare copies of 'Radiance' and 'Unlocking the Cage'!  Let me know if you're interetsed in either of those two.

Jules

maddox

Quote from: JulesAtCumbria on Sat, 2009-08-15, 19:03:29
Sure - but I wasn't planning on getting rid of those!  I've got all the Cage CDs, including spare copies of 'Radiance' and 'Unlocking the Cage'!  Let me know if you're interetsed in either of those two.

Jules

Darn, that's a shame. I already have those two.  :-\
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: JulesAtCumbria on Sat, 2009-08-15, 19:03:29
I've got all the Cage CDs, including spare copies of 'Radiance' and 'Unlocking the Cage'!  Let me know if you're interetsed in either of those two.

I used to be the guy who would send out the cd's to new members of The Cage and I'm wondering how it's possible that you have two copies of both Radiance and Unlocking.

Don't worry, I'm just curious! :D

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

JulesAtCumbria

Hi Tom

Simples! ;D

My son, Dan, and I were both members so I ended up with both the CDs (as you do!).  :-\

By the way, since we're on about it, whatever happened to the final Cage CD - the one with the Contagion trilogy/triptych/triumverate all in the correct order?  ???

Just curious...!

Jules  :)

neoman

I would be interested!  :)
Please let me know!
Thanks!

erik

I still have a bunch of double Cage magazines, both in English and Dutch (listed below) in search of a new home. Anyone who's interested let me know, I'll send them to you for just the postage!

Issues:

#1 (NL)

#3 (NL)

#5 (NL)

#7 (NL)

#8 (NL)

#9 (NL)

#10 (EN)

#11 (EN and NL)

#12 (NL)

#13 (NL and EN)

#15 (NL and EN)