News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyborg-Frask

hmm ok, but also a bit angry, my network cable keeps jumping out of the socket  >:( the pin is broken so it wouldn't keep it in the networkcard  >:( . So it can happen that i lose my connection at any time  :'( . so.. maybe i'm ganna buy some new pins today  ;)

PH

Quote from: Cyborg-Frask on Sat, 2005-11-19, 11:10:12
hmm ok, but also a bit angry, my network cable keeps jumping out of the socket  >:( the pin is broken so it wouldn't keep it in the networkcard  >:( . So it can happen that i lose my connection at any time  :'( . so.. maybe i'm ganna buy some new pins today  ;)

Use tape.

I feel GREAT!! Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my friends and this is what I got:
- Dream Theater: Octavarium :o
- Porcupine Tree: Deadwing :o
- Arena: The Cry :o :o :o
- Lots of candy :P
- Douche gel :-[
- Money ;)
- A bookmark with a cuddly dog on it. ::)
- 2 cheques for CDs/DVDs etc ;D
- A cheque to go to a cinema :)

I'm not really a "I'm-going-to-the-movie" person, but I think it'll be alright.

Today I'm a bit tired... But I'm also still excited!

keyboardistmatt

I feel superb!

Myself and Lady_Reaper have been engaged for a year today! ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Cyborg-Frask

QuoteUse tape.
hmm great idea i'll remember that :P

Myself and Lady_Reaper have been engaged for a year today! Grin
ahh congrats  ;) well done :D

hmm i feel good right now, i just broke open 1 of my computers, got the RAM out of it and i'm going to put it into my other comp, all that work for an increase of just 32 MB RAM. it makes me laugh though ;D

Appelmoes??

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Sat, 2005-11-19, 19:39:27
Wow! Congrats!

Feeling very frustrated >:(
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Sat, 2005-11-19, 19:39:27
I feel superb!

Congratulations to you!

Deenfan

I'm as angry as I've ever been in my life. If you want to know why, and don't mind a few ugly words, you can click below...

http://xsorbit29.com/users5/newland/index.php?topic=39.0

Oh, man...

PH

Quote from: Deenfan on Tue, 2005-11-22, 22:40:09
I'm as angry as I've ever been in my life. If you want to know why, and don't mind a few ugly words, you can click below...

http://xsorbit29.com/users5/newland/index.php?topic=39.0

Oh, man...

QuoteConnection Problems
Sorry, Xsorbit was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Yeah... that's something to be angry about.

keyboardistmatt

Thanx for your wishes, people! :)

Right now I feel fresh...  I got home from work at 13:30, and went to sleep for 4 hours.  I woke up feeling rejuvenated.

Nice! :)

maddox

I feel GREAT.

It's weekend.

Worked for over 65 hours this week, saw my daughter only once (bummer  :()

But right now: 4 days FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

A very-happy-MAD  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Appelmoes??

I'm feeling very happy atm. I became an uncle for the fourth time this morning!

My drawings on MySpace

keyboardistmatt

I feel scared and alarmed at the idea of a christmas album... :(

Appelmoes??

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Mon, 2005-11-28, 15:21:18
[dr.evil-mode]Muhahaha muhahaha muhahaha[/]

My drawings on MySpace

Wilford Jr.

Me, too!!!! :o :o :o
No longer feeling anything
Fading fast
Nothing lasts
Beyond the waking hour

PH

I find it funny.
Clive will be wise enough to either make NO Christmas album or make a VERY GOOD ONE.

So I'm not worried at all.

Besides, we were just joking, lol.

rocker666

I'm pretty fed up and unhappy right now :(

My brother in law died of cancer Sunday morning, only diagnosed 4 weeks ago,  so my wife has gone to London to help her sister sort everything out

So I'm mourning my brother in law (who to be fair I wasn't VERY close to but still..) and missing my wife as well

Thank whichever deity you choose for music, something one can always turn to

Si
Chaos is the Law of Nature
Order is the Dream of Man

maddox

Quote from: rocker666 on Tue, 2005-11-29, 17:16:37
I'm pretty fed up and unhappy right now :(

My brother in law died of cancer Sunday morning, only diagnosed 4 weeks ago,  so my wife has gone to London to help her sister sort everything out

Sorry to hear/read that. It is always a tragic when something like that happens.
Lots of strength to you and you're family.

MAD.  :(
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

keyboardistmatt

I feel knackered.  I've been up since 4:00 this morning.  So tired...

johninblack

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Tue, 2005-11-29, 19:59:15
I feel knackered.  I've been up since 4:00 this morning.  So tired...

At 04:00 this morning I still had 2 hours before finishing work. Didn't get up till 15:30 this afternoon and still feel tired....the joys of working nights!

keyboardistmatt

Ahh a night shift man!  Where do you work? :)

Deenfan

Since PH didn't get the link to work, here's the story:

>:(

Hi!

Today, when I was heading for home after the silly boring meeting I was at the whole day, I couldn't find my car in the parking lot. WHAT THE...???????!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll cut the long story short for you: After half an hour on the phone, trying to find someone who knew where the HELL it was, I learned that it was towed away, and stored somewhere in the city. WHY WHY WHY WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently, some fuckface had parked almost in the middle of the road, so a truck couldn't get past. So he called the proper authorities, and asked that it'd be removed. Of course, in the mean time, the owner of the car appears and drives away from there. So, when the cuntpukers get there, the only car they can find that is by any stretch of the imagination somewhat questionably parked, is mine. By way of a measuring tape, they've gathered I was a bit off the designated spot. And I was parked 50 meters away from the road, so they must have searched high and low to find SOMEONE to tow away while they were there... I wasn't standing in anybody's way, and it has never happened that anyone has been towed away from where I stood, according to the watchman that helped me out.

Of course, someone else had parked in the exact same spot minutes after they removed mine...

To think that someone I don't know parked like a complete dick, and for that I had to go suffer a delay, much distress, and on top of it all pay more than £100 to get my car back!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not through with those sewer creatures, believe me. They have unleashed the FUCKING fury!!!!

It doesn't help that this is the same car that was backed into and crashed, three days old, a month ago. I'm jinxed!!

I got a message for the staff at the parking office in Tromsø:

I hope you all get raped by elephants on amphetamine for christmas! And if you're not, I'm gonna make you feel like you were...

- - - -

Of course, now I'm ok again, and I'm gonna get my money back, too!

What plagues me today is the message that the record company had misunderstood something and haven't even sent the package with our cd in, when I have been watching the mailbox like a madman for two weeks... On the other hand, it was the biggest selling title from loud1 last week, so I'm kinda happy about that... But right now I'm very tired, 'cause I'm just home after a mission... I'm raving... ;D :-[ :D :-\ ;) :'(

johninblack

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Tue, 2005-11-29, 20:17:45
Ahh a night shift man!  Where do you work? :)

I work in the horrible hole where the local newspapers are printed..........I'm the nasty b**tard you sware at when you shake all the crap out of your paper......I put it in ;D

Higgins III

knackered and dis-heartened by the fact i got a nob end for a lecturer first thing tomorrow morning.  :(
...wot does the rest of the alphabet equal?

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: johninblack on Wed, 2005-11-30, 19:36:57
I work in the horrible hole where the local newspapers are printed..........I'm the nasty b**tard you sware at when you shake all the crap out of your paper......I put it in ;D

That's ok, London's 'Evening Standard' isn't usually crammed with crap.  Besides you don't deal with the Standard. ;)

Appelmoes??

This morning I felt waaaaay to tired to get, but I had to :( atm I'm feeling ok.

My drawings on MySpace