News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

"No"

Started by Moonloop, Wed, 2005-02-09, 10:06:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonloop

Anyone remember this..??

A one-off keyboard duet-type track between Clive and Martin Orford (IQ/Jadis). It appeared as the last track on one of the long-deleted SI compilation CDs ("Too", I think).

I think the intention was maybe to develop it into a full album at some point in the future but obviously that never happened.  :(

Maybe Clive can confirm whether or not it is indeed dead and burried now and purely nostalgia or whether deep in the projects pipeline an intention still lurks....... :)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Simtere

The track was called "Quantum Leap" and it did indeed appear on the SI sampler CD referenced above.  I picked up a copy second hand recently, but it's very hard to come by.

Anyone that has not heard the track however need not despair.  It is available on Clive's "Skeletons In the Cupboard" cd, which has a lot of other very interesting material too.

Moonloop

Quote from: Simtere on Wed, 2005-02-09, 10:45:37
The track was called "Quantum Leap" and it did indeed appear on the SI sampler CD referenced above.  I picked up a copy second hand recently, but it's very hard to come by.

Anyone that has not heard the track however need not despair.  It is available on Clive's "Skeletons In the Cupboard" cd, which has a lot of other very interesting material too.

You know, I'd totally forgotten about the "Skeletons" CD (probably as I don't have it  :o ). (Yet).  Obviously that means the track isn't as exclusive as I thought it might be - which is good from the completist point of view.

Thanks Simtere.
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Spad

Quote from: Simtere on Wed, 2005-02-09, 10:45:37
It is available on Clive's "Skeletons In the Cupboard" cd, which has a lot of other very interesting material too.

... yeah... I've got it too! It's very ineteresting material, but for collectors' only..... although the artwork is very nice!!!
Does it to matter to you?
In the lions' cage we're all the same.