News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Clive Nolan's Caamora in Montreal

Started by roddenberry, Sat, 2007-04-14, 17:55:37

Previous topic - Next topic

roddenberry

Attention all Arena fans!

Uncle Clive is doing a bit of touring this spring to present his cool new duo project, CAAMORA. The legendary keyboardist of Pendragon, Shadowlands and Arena fame, is coming to Montreal this May along with singer Agnieszka Swita.

The two will be at La Place à Côté (4571 Papineau Street, Montreal) on Friday, May 18 2007 for a wonderful evening of elegant, classical acoustic progressive music. The duo will be performing some exclusive previews of material from the forthcoming "She" project, as well as acoustic piano material from Clive's extensive back catalogue with Pendragon, Shadowlands and Arena.

The show will begin at 9:00 PM. Tickets for the show are $15, available through TicketPro at www.ticketpro.ca or (514) 908-9090, at La Place à Côté, at Freeson Rock (1477, Mont-Royal Street), and at the door on the day of the show. A Unicorn Digital/ProgMontreal presentation.

Thanks for the quick plug! ;)
Robert, in Montreal
www.progmontreal.com

roddenberry

Well there we are. Clive and Agnieszka played in Montreal, it was such a pleasure and a privilege to have these two in our town. The Caamora duo is just a gorgeous thing... intimate, hypnotizing, it really highlights the immense talent of both musicians. Their performance was sublime.

Everyone in the audience witnessed the beginning of a great project. Let's hope that Caamora blooms into this wonderful rock opera project that the two are working on! And from the delicious tidbits we saw, I know this will be magnificent.

Anyway, i'll write a full review on my website sometimes this week!
- Robert (www.progmontreal.com)

JJ II