News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

John Mitchell on Rock247Online

Started by Prog Paul, Tue, 2007-04-10, 19:07:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Prog Paul

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I'll be chatting to John Mitchell on my show on Rock247Online, Soundscapes, between 2-5pm (UK Time) Sunday, 15th April @ www.rock247online.co.uk

And yep, John does mention Arena!!  ;)

Cheers

Prog Paul  8)

PH

Hey that's cool Paul!
I'll be listening! ;D

wagner

La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas

bellanova

Just heard the JM interview. Nice one Paul! John as always came across really well and the It Bites tracks played off the new live album were cool. (Cant wait til i get that!) Well worth staying inside forthis afternoon. Thanks Paul and John xx

Prog Paul

Hi All,

Glad you enjoyed the John Mitchell interview, thanks for listening.

Guess that means I owe you at least one Arena track on the show in two weeks time??

Any requests?

Cheers

Paul  8)

Bupie

Opera Fanatica

The King is dead ...  ;D

bellanova

How about The Shattered Room then you can mention us lot again?!! Lol!

johninblack

Both of the above. And yes i'm greedy, i know that!

Prog Paul

Hi All,

OK, will open the show on April 29th with "Shattered Room"  :)

Will try and get "Opera Fanatica" on the next week's show...

Up and coming band Timefall are to be my guests on the 29th... well worth checking out..

ATB

Prog Paul  8)

bellanova

Great Paul! Im glad i discovered your show! *horns*

Bupie

Quote from: Prog Paul on Wed, 2007-04-18, 10:15:15
Hi All,

OK, will open the show on April 29th with "Shattered Room"  :)

Will try and get "Opera Fanatica" on the next week's show...

Up and coming band Timefall are to be my guests on the 29th... well worth checking out..

ATB

Prog Paul  8)

Both are good choices (especially Opera Fanatica) if your radio is metal oriented ... Chosen or Enemy Without could  be other good (and shorter) picks in this vein. Thanks a lot anyway.

johninblack

Thanks Paul, you are indeed a Gentleman! Not that we're biased or anything but you could play some Arena every week. ;D.........

Am I pushing my luck now?

Prog Paul

Quote from: Bupie on Wed, 2007-04-18, 17:15:30
Both are good choices (especially Opera Fanatica) if your radio is metal oriented ... Chosen or Enemy Without could  be other good (and shorter) picks in this vein. Thanks a lot anyway.

I suppose Rock247Online does lean towards the metal a bit.. but I do like to mix my music and hopefully do something a little different....  Been looking and listening to my Arena collection and well got a few ideas buzzing around.. ummm... I wonder....

An 'Arena' special.. wonder if members of the band would contribute!!

Cheers

Prog Paul  8)

Prog Paul

Quote from: johninblack on Thu, 2007-04-19, 12:55:14
Thanks Paul, you are indeed a Gentleman! Not that we're biased or anything but you could play some Arena every week. ;D.........

Am I pushing my luck now?

Arena every week.... well errrr maybe not 'every' week but certainly could play more, the back 'cat' is certainly big enough to provide quite a variety....

Prog Paul  8)

johninblack

Quote from: Prog Paul on Thu, 2007-04-19, 21:02:07
An 'Arena' special.. wonder if members of the band would contribute!!

Now that would make a few people around here VERY happy.

Thanks again for all that you do to promote the music and joking aside any Arena you find time to play would be most welcome *horns*

As for the Arena special idea......Why not!!

Prog Paul

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that I'll be opening today's show with this 'ere splendid forum's 'theme tune'..  ;) ;D

www.rock247online.co.uk  click listen live...

Ta ta.

Prog Paul  8)

Smegal

Quote from: Prog Paul on Tue, 2007-04-10, 19:07:04
Hi All,

Just to let you know that I'll be chatting to John Mitchell on my show on Rock247Online, Soundscapes, between 2-5pm (UK Time) Sunday, 15th April @ www.rock247online.co.uk

And yep, John does mention Arena!!  ;)

Cheers

Prog Paul  8)

thats all well and good but how did you get john out of bed at that time of day?
MY PRECIOUS

Prog Paul

Hi All,

Not quite been in hibernation but darn near it..

At long last the Rock247 interview with John Mitchell (recorded around Eastertime) will be repeated this Saturday between 2-4pm @ www.rock247online.co.uk

Along with an interview with Colin Edwin of Porcupine Tree..

Hope you can join in the fun

Cheers

Prog Paul  8)