News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Rob's new single?

Started by LaraMoon, Thu, 2007-01-18, 21:46:40

Previous topic - Next topic

LaraMoon

Everywhere I look it says it would be out on the 16th on iTunes, right... According to the little Superman calendar on my desk, today's the 18th - and I still see no sign of the song anywhere. And trust me, I've looked all over for it by now. *sobs*

I've played the sample half a million times and I'm all but aching to hear the whole thing. Anyone know when we'll be able to get our hands on it finally? Or where it's hiding?  Please?  :(

Smegal

Would that be the missing solar ep?

or

try searching for robert sebastian!
MY PRECIOUS

LaraMoon

It's the Robert Sebastian one.   I've looked all over for it... It seems like it's a phantom song for now.  *lol*

fairy

Hi Lara Moon,
this is Rob's wife and manager of the Robert Sebastian project. We are still awaiting approval from I tunes for the release of the single which was originally set for 16th of Jan, so I do apologise. I'm not sure why it's taking so long as we submitted it months ago!

As soon as it goes live - I will post the link up on  The shattered room especially.

I hope you enjoy it when it finally comes through in full.

Em
xxx

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

LaraMoon

:) I guess it's live now, cause I saw it last night. <giggles> 

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=211735454&s=143444&i=211735461

I don't suppose there's any chance it's going to get an international release? I should have thought of that before I went and got all excited. Silly me!

PH

Quote from: fairy on Tue, 2007-02-06, 13:34:11
Hi Lara Moon,
this is Rob's wife and manager of the Robert Sebastian project. We are still awaiting approval from I tunes for the release of the single which was originally set for 16th of Jan, so I do apologise. I'm not sure why it's taking so long as we submitted it months ago!

As soon as it goes live - I will post the link up on  The shattered room especially.

I hope you enjoy it when it finally comes through in full.

Em
xxx

Hey Emma!
Thanks for the info and (a bit late but) congratulations with your (and Rob's  :P) baby! I presume it's the one in your avatar, eh? Nice! He looks very friendly!  ;)  I hope he indeed is and gives you some rest at nights.
Hey but maybe you can give Rob a push and tell him to register at this forum, we miss him!!
I really like the (preview of the) single. When will the full album be available? ;D

Take care!
Paco

fairy

Hello Paco, Sorry about the lateness of the info, I have only just signed up and will get Rob to start posting - he's just so manic at the moment with the new ep, his work and being a dad of course  ;D.
Yep - the avatar is indeed Master Sebastian Sowden who is a great deal bigger than his pic now and he is coming upto his first birthday on March 8th.
Not sure when a full album will be ready on the Robert Sebastian project, but he has got the ep almost ready to go so you never know if it might be ready for the next Arena tour......

The Bah Bah single is up and running now on i-tunes but I am not sure about an international release, Tho, we would like to do some dates in Europe in the near future if anyone has any ideas about good venues thatwould sit the Rob Seb project.
I'll keep in touch with news bulletins.
All the best
Emxxx

Smegal

Hey Emma i recon i could sell my demo copy of Robs new project for loads on this forum!!!     *horns*

Everyone else if you pop down to

The Greyhound Inn,
Wargrave,
Berks,
RG10 8BU

You may catch it on the juke box in the near future!!

Phil xx

(2 COURSE SUNDAY ROAST £7.95)
MY PRECIOUS

fairy

hey Phil, if you do, I'll ban Rob from playing the Greyhound ever again lol  :D
thanks for coming to the brithday party and lovely picture of seb stealing his Daddy's beer.
Hope you got some of the birthday cake - there's loads left if you didnt.
Emxxx

LaraMoon

hehe - okies, then.  I guess I'll have to continue imagining the rest of the song in my head until it's available in my part of the world.  *lol*  I should have known living here had to have more disadvantages than just the freezing winters and the snow. hehehe

fairy

send me your adress Lara and I'll see if Rob can sed you a copy perhaps ?just email me directly.
We have paypal so I'll work how much it would cost to send.... or he might be kind.
xxx

Appelmoes??

Aah, the love in this topic :) Sweet!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

JJ II

Hi Emma,

Great to see this lovely pic of Sebastian. Last time I saw hem, he looked er... different. Hope all's well with you and Rob.
Looking forward to the single and to Rob's joining this place.

By the way: why did he call himself 'Robert Sebastian' now? Is Rob Sowden a bad name for a singer?

fairy

hello JJ, lovely to hear from you - how is Nicole?
Seb has 'changed' somehwat since we saw you last - wasnt that in the wedding - he was still in my tummy.
We're great thanks - and have another little Sowden on the way to add tothe ever growing clan  :o - it's due in September.

Rob decided to have a revamp of his image to make himself a little 'poppy' than his last very sullen brooding image in Solar....
He gets fed up of people pronuncing his name Sow (as in pig) den instead of Sowden - prononcing the O . He decided his son's name was much nicer.

Hope to see you very soon & introduce you to the little master Sowden - I'm sure he'd like to see his dad in an Arena concert.
xxxx

JJ II

Quotehello JJ, lovely to hear from you - how is Nicole?

We're fine, thanks! She finished her (second) Master's last month. Psychology this time.

QuoteSeb has 'changed' somehwat since we saw you last - wasnt that in the wedding - he was still in my tummy.

Yep, he was.... I remember that very clearly... ;D

QuoteWe're great thanks - and have another little Sowden on the way to add tothe ever growing clan   - it's due in September.

Congratulations, aren't you a bit fast with the announcement then...?

QuoteRob decided to have a revamp of his image to make himself a little 'poppy' than his last very sullen brooding image in Solar....
He gets fed up of people pronuncing his name Sow (as in pig) den instead of Sowden - prononcing the O . He decided his son's name was much nicer.

Sorry, as non-native enlish speaker I really can't hear the difference between Sow-den or Sowden...
Is Robert Sebastian a 'banner' for the project or a new name for the person?  ???

QuoteHope to see you very soon & introduce you to the little master Sowden - I'm sure he'd like to see his dad in an Arena concert.

I really think so! It might take a couple of year though, to let him grow into the music.... :D

Peter

Quote from: JJ II on Fri, 2007-02-09, 17:27:51
Sorry, as non-native enlish speaker I really can't hear the difference between Sow-den or Sowden...

The difference is in pronunciation:

'sau (spoken like South for example)
'sO (like "so good")

(Merriam Webster (http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary) is you r friend :) )

JJ II

Quote'sau (spoken like South for example)
'sO (like "so good")

And which one is good or bad?  ???

Many times I hear people say Bauwie instead of BOhwie is that the same difference?

Peter

Quote from: JJ II on Fri, 2007-02-09, 23:26:50
And which one is good or bad?  ???

The latter is the correct one, if I understand Emma correctly.

Many times I hear people say Bauwie instead of BOhwie is that the same difference?

Oh really, never heard anyone say the first one. That must be a british vs. american english thingie, if at all... and due to the fact that David Bowie is from England, I guess it's rather 'bO than 'bau.

But I'm no English professor, so these are all only my guesses.

Smegal

Bauwie may be how David himself would pronounce it being a cockney an'oll
MY PRECIOUS