News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Standard & Limited Smoke & Mirrors DVD (A Cry For Help)

Started by intruder, Fri, 2006-11-24, 21:45:03

Previous topic - Next topic

intruder

Could you please tell me the difference, between the limited and standard Smoke & Mirrors DVD's. On your website, it seems to only show the track listing and bonus material, under the standard DVD only. Which I must say the track listing looks superb. And is there a particular reason why this DVD is not available in stores like Amazon and HMV like Caught in the Act was, if you could please.

I did not know that this DVD existed, till I visited your website, to see if their was a new album coming out. The reason for the long delay in browsing the site, was due to the fact, that I have been off the internet for a year. And I must say I'm glad to be back in the world of the know. Speaking of stores like Amazon. I am quite suprised, that I am the only one, who as wrote a review for the Caught in the Act DVD. It would be nice if some of the forum members, would go there and give it more reviews.

At the moment the Verglas store is closed, for a couple of days, due to a server move. Which is good in a way. As hopefully I can get my question answered on the differences on the DVD's, before I purchase one. I cant wait to blast it out in 5.1. Looks like being a very good christmas. 

johninblack

The bonus version comes with a CD of the first 12 tracks of the DVD (up to and including The Shattered Room). As far as I know the DVD's themselves are the same.

intruder

Thanks John for the info, it helped me sort out which version of the DVD to buy thankyou.

PH

Quote from: intruder on Mon, 2006-11-27, 15:47:31
Thanks John for the info, it helped me sort out which version of the DVD to buy thankyou.
And which one did you buy then? ;D

intruder

I bought the standard version, as I am a big fan of 5.1 sound. So I did not see any reason to have the CD.