News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

SMOKE and MIRRORS statement

Started by Clive, Wed, 2006-05-10, 21:26:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Clive

ok... here we go...

There has been a random problem with the synchronization on the new Arena DVD (Smoke and Mirrors).

If you have a copy that is out of sync there is now a solution!

Simply send your 'out of sync' copy to:

Metal Mind Productions
(att: Ola Kobusińska)
40-534 Katowice
ul.Czajek 31
Poland

Don't forget to supply a return address...
and Metal Mind will replace your copy with a new in-sync version.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this may cause some of you, but it's the best solution we could come up with. Naturally, any future sales should be 'problem-free'.....;)

jeffMc

Thank you kindly, for your efforts. It is much appreciated.

Best Regards

Appelmoes??

Wow, that's great! Thanks for doing that for your fans. I think I will buy the DVD now *horns*
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

nobch

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2006-05-10, 22:45:19
Wow, that's great! Thanks for doing that for your fans. I think I will buy the DVD now *horns*

oh,you didnt buy the dvd before?  ???

Arena Fan since 1996

PH

Ahhh now is the time to buy it. ;)

Clive, you are the best of the best! :)

(can't we get those dancing guys in the smileylist, Peter? I love it!)

mdread666

Clive,

Can I assume that we would only need to send the actual disc back and not the complete package?

(Would help on postage costs plus I doubt that there are any spare copies of the Limited Editions left lying around)
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

Peter

Quote from: Clive on Wed, 2006-05-10, 21:26:24
Simply send your 'out of sync' copy to:

Don't forget to supply a return address...
and Metal Mind will replace your copy with a new in-sync version.

This is really great news, Clive :D

I secon mdread's question, can we send only the disc or the whole package?
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

willowroolz

Clive

OK.... Good point.

You only have to send the disk... do NOT send the rest of the package...

:)

johninblack

Thanks for all your help on this Clive, really hope this will be an end to the matter!

Crownie

And for those of use who bought on-line via Verglas..................? ???

creme anglais

Quote from: Crownie on Wed, 2006-05-17, 20:40:32
And for those of use who bought on-line via Verglas..................? ???

Post it back to the address Clive & Mick gave in Poland to MMP.
Assuming of course that yours is infected by the prog-flu that seems to have spread................. :o :o :o

If you have a healthy copy..........well, pull up a chair, pour out a cold one and enjoy!!! ;D

C-A

mdread666

Just received my new copy back from Metal Minds - haven't checked it yet though but pretty good service from them as I only posted it out on the 12th (today is 22nd) - thanks for getting on the case Clive/Mick!
mdread666

Teunis

Quote from: mdread666 on Mon, 2006-05-22, 11:09:11
Just received my new copy back from Metal Minds - haven't checked it yet though but pretty good service from them as I only posted it out on the 12th (today is 22nd) - thanks for getting on the case Clive/Mick!
I have sent it to Poland today, was a little bit 'reserved' at first. Your message convinced me  :D. Until I get the on-sync one, I will enjoy 'Caught in the Act'  *horns*.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

mdread666

Quote from: Teunis on Wed, 2006-05-24, 11:59:12
I have sent it to Poland today, was a little bit 'reserved' at first. Your message convinced me  :D.
I was aswell to be honest, not having had any dealings with posting to Poland before but as I said it was very good service - it even came back as recorded delivery!!!

Played it last night and it really does make a big difference having it in sinc!!
HELL YEAH!!! *horns* *horns*
mdread666

johninblack

Quote from: mdread666 on Wed, 2006-05-24, 13:16:00
I was aswell to be honest, not having had any dealings with posting to Poland before but as I said it was very good service - it even came back as recorded delivery!!!

Played it last night and it really does make a big difference having it in sinc!!
HELL YEAH!!! *horns* *horns*

Just got mine back and I have to agree with you mdread666, totally. So a really big thank you to Clive and Mick for all thier hard work sorting this out and also to Metal Mind Productions for thier service.

I am really pleased to say that all concerned have shown total integrity. How often can one say that these days!

maddox

I think i'm the only one here who hasn't send the DVD back to Poland to get a in-sync (where did i hear that name before? ::) Oh, no. wait. That was N-sync. ;D) version.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

HelenDo

Nope, I haven't either. I still haven't spotted a problem with the original  :-\

Helenxxx

maddox

Quote from: HelenDo on Wed, 2006-05-31, 22:02:26
Nope, I haven't either. I still haven't spotted a problem with the original  :-\

Helenxxx

If you don't mind the 'problem': Then we're the lucky ones.  ;D

If you haven't seen any problem at all: Well, ehm...okay. Then you're the lucky one.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Crownie

I'm with mdread666 and johninblack.  I've just received my replacement dvd back from Poland.  I've only had a quick preview so far but having sight & sound in sync makes so much of a difference.  I was jealous of those people who didn't have a problem but not any more!  Looking forward to siiting down and watching the concert in its entirety - beer in hand!

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Crownie

Beeeeeeer and Arena?  A winning combination most definitely.   

gwf64

Clive, Mick, John, Rob & Ian:

I was one of those who had an out-of-sync version, and I just received my in-sync copy back today, and the DVD is excellent!  I wanted to thank you for looking into and addressing this issue--you guys care for us as fans more than other bands out there!  As someone who lives in California, I enjoy your albums and DVD's immensely since I have noy yet had the opportunity to see you live.  You are the most interesting, ground-breaking band around--period!

Cheers,

Jerry F.

bassie

Hmmm....

I've send in my DVD over 3 weeks ago to be replaced but I haven't heard anything yet. Can anyone help me, or maybe put me in touch with them?

Thanx!

Teunis

Yesterday I got a message that a package from Poland is waiting for me at the postoffice. I had sent the out-of-sync DVD to Poland on 24 May. Just be patient. If you are sure that you mentioned your address, it will be coming your way!
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)