News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Wanted....

Started by gelert, Fri, 2005-01-28, 23:49:43

Previous topic - Next topic

gelert

MIDI patches for air drums (left-handed)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

find attached.....  ;D
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

gelert

Ta very much....it works a treat...

...although the quintruple kik-drum patterns require some input from the other "air" musicians....Long-haired GSD, Jack Russell, and half-Persian cat...

...anyone got Eric Burdon's 'phone number, in order to complete the line-up...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

gelert

Scary....I only "downloaded" Peter's MOST BODACIOUS file once....

...who were the other three seemingly shy "lucky contestants"....?

The Voyager

Hey folks. Please, answer one question. Is there anybody, who has in his CD-collection new TANTALUS effort called "Lumen Et Caligo II"? 

Moonloop

Quote from: The Voyager on Tue, 2005-04-05, 15:58:47
  Hey folks. Please, answer one question. Is there anybody, who has in his CD-collection new TANTALUS effort called "Lumen Et Caligo II"? 

"II"..??? I didn't know that was out  :-\  must go and check the site........
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

The Voyager

A limited edition of new album was released in November. Unfortunately, Bob Leek(lead-vocalist), Jason Tilbrook(bass) and Nick Beere(guitar player) are disappeared since then... Wishing you to get success, Moonloop, in making contact with the band.  8)