News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Whats happening in your town today? anything interesting?

Started by Smegal, Fri, 2006-01-27, 03:09:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

marcello

Talking of cats, theres a 60's and 70's themed disco on tonight in Bedford. Hmm...70's...A good year for prog!
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

PH

Quote from: marcello on Sat, 2006-08-12, 14:19:02
Talking of cats, theres a 60's and 70's themed disco on tonight in Bedford. Hmm...70's...A good year for prog!
Well... in the 70's they also had a music genre which was called pop. So, I won't be expecting to much of it if I were you...

johninblack

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2006-08-12, 15:09:00
Well... in the 70's they also had a music genre which was called pop. So, I won't be expecting to much of it if I were you...

Theres nothing wrong with a good bit of disco music
when you are totally trashed and off your face

maddox

Quote from: johninblack on Sat, 2006-08-12, 16:00:23
Theres nothing wrong with a good bit of disco music
when you are totally trashed and off your face

I think with this you mean 'drunk'?  :D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

marcello

I didn't go, unbelievably, my nan said she wanted to go  :o

She confessed she misread the advert and thaught it was a "60's to 70's" disco, as in peoples ages  ;D
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Appelmoes??

Quote from: marcello on Sun, 2006-08-13, 17:59:53
She confessed she misread the advert and thaught it was a "60's to 70's" disco, as in peoples ages  ;D
She wanted to finf a date? :)

My drawings on MySpace

debsss

This weekend started the annually fair...
Yesterday we had my sons birthday party and today we went to the fair....
I think it's enough for now..(the rest of the year)

Man he really doesn't know when to quit...
Please don't come up with me with... he's only a kid....
For a 4 year old kid he can be very VERY ungratefull :(
BUT.............. I really enjoyed it seeing him having so much fun for these two days  ;D :D

maddox

Not today but yesterday (saturday) a bunch of very, very, i mean very expensive cars came riding through Vianen. It was a part of some charity event, don't know the details, and they drove through a couple of cities in the vicinity of Utrecht if i'm correctly.

The cars my daughter and i saw were astonishing. Cars like Porsche Boxter and 911 Carrera, Ferarri Enzo, Lamborgini Diablo and Bugatti.  8)

I'd be very rich if i could affort only one of them.  :-\

Unfortunatly they didn't stop.  :(

PH

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2006-09-10, 13:15:11
Not today but yesterday (saturday) a bunch of very, very, i mean very expensive cars came riding through Vianen. It was a part of some charity event, don't know the details, and they drove through a couple of cities in the vicinity of Utrecht if i'm correctly.

The cars my daughter and i saw were astonishing. Cars like Porsche Boxter and 911 Carrera, Ferarri Enzo, Lamborgini Diablo and Bugatti.  8)

I'd be very rich if i could affort only one of them.  :-\

Unfortunatly they didn't stop.  :(

I saw them too. I was in Zeist yesterday. A very nice metallic-colour Lamborgini!
It was very cool to see indeed!

Cyborg-Frask

:'( too bad I didn't see them...I love that kind of cars :P.....

Quote(...)   Ferarri Enzo  (...)
:o Talk about expensive...That's really an awesome car. It's costs about 990.000 euros, a bit too much if you ask me :P
some family of neighbours of us own a Ferrari 360. MAN that thing is soooo awesome. I can hear them coming into our street, VROEMMMM  8)

QuoteUnfortunatly they didn't stop.
Hehehe bummer :P it's really annoying if those cars are 'showing they're engines off' they can produce a MEGA amount of noise.

Yesterday there was some kind of happening in our city...I have really no idea what it was all about, I didn't go and i wasn't interested  :P (still not)

maddox

Quote from: Cyborg-Frask on Sun, 2006-09-10, 19:54:28

:o Talk about expensive...That's really an awesome car. It's costs about 990.000 euros,

A few years ago i made a instroduction book for the car and in it there were all the specifications of the car and the price. That scared the hell out of me. :o  Awesome pictures btw. Still have that book up the attic.

And no. I won't sell it or give it away to anyone. :P 8)

Cyborg-Frask

QuoteAnd no. I won't sell it or give it away to anyone.  :P 8)
Hehehe :D

I got the 'carros' (some kind of catalog from all cars of that year) where the Ferrari Enzo specifications are in. Really mindblowing... But in that catalog in another car that is even more expensive then the Enzo....The Bugatti Veyron....THAT car has 5 radiators... :o just 2 of them are there to cool the turbo's on that thing...It has 1001 breakhorsepower and a top speed of 406 KM/h (253 Miles an hour). You will never get late for work that way :P. It costs about 5 million dollar to build. But only a few were made

It's a drving death machine....I LOVE IT  :P 8)

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

PH

What's happening in this topic today? Anything interesting?

funkster

The Evertonians are running around like they have won the champions league and us Liverpudlianns are keeping a very low profile indeed  :-[

maddox

Quote from: funkster on Sun, 2006-09-10, 21:26:16
The Evertonians are running around like they have won the champions league and us Liverpudlianns are keeping a very low profile indeed  :-[

Yep, that's tough when you're living in the same city.  ;)

Btw> I'm a Liverpool fan too.  :'(

kmorse

In Denver, Colorado, we're expecting 1-3 feet of snow by the end of the day Thursday. I'll try to hook up my webcam this afternoon and point it out the window.
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

kmorse

Here's the IP address: 67.190.49.65

You must use internet explorer and download an Active X control. If you don't want to, I understand fully.

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Smegal

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS HERE!!!

But oh year its Bowie night tonight in reading
MY PRECIOUS

maddox

It's snooker-night tonight.  8) ;D

But other than that: People doing groceries, people work, people visiting their neighbours, people doing their forum-thingy  ;D...

You know. The usual stuff.  ;)

kmorse

The snow is melting in earnest here in Colorado. It was 71 degrees yesterday. All that with big piles of snow everywhere.

PH

Quote from: kmorse on Wed, 2007-02-07, 19:44:33
The snow is melting in earnest here in Colorado. It was 71 degrees yesterday. All that with big piles of snow everywhere.

Fahrenheit... ::)

I was almost thinking you'd be dead by now.
No snow here though.
Maybe tomorrow.