News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

10,000 posts reached...

Started by keyboardistmatt, Sun, 2005-11-27, 00:54:27

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboardistmatt

I have recently noticed that there has been over 10,000 posts in total on the Shattered Room.

I just wanted everybody to know that. :)

*ola*
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Invisible_Jen

I have read all your letters
I know what you contain
I have dreamt your dreams....

Appelmoes??

Who was it that posted the 10.000th post?
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Not guility.

I've been recovering from a rather nasty bout of "Windows Validation Failure" issues, and in essence I've had to strip apart the PCs, and rebuild them.

Thank grenty for regular back-ups to CD, but it hasn't left me with any free time to come and iritate you gud 'ole boyz...until now.

And the laptop is now wireless-linked, so I can post from the bath at last...  ;D

Now I'm off to see what everybody's been up to, whilst I was away...
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Appelmoes??

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2005-11-27, 17:43:47
Not guility.

yaddayaddayadda...

Welcome back!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2005-11-27, 17:43:47
Not guility.

I've been recovering from a rather nasty bout of "Windows Validation Failure" issues, and in essence I've had to strip apart the PCs, and rebuild them.

Thank grenty for regular back-ups to CD, but it hasn't left me with any free time to come and iritate you gud 'ole boyz...until now.

And the laptop is now wireless-linked, so I can post from the bath at last...  ;D

Welcome back, mate, we've been missing you around here. There's even a thread about your coming back and things ;)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Peter

Regarding the 10000th post:

If you want to know which post made the number of posts that are displayed at the top of the page turn 10000,
then it was this one by maddox in the "SNOW!" thread.

That number differs from the post id in the database though. Post id 10000 is this one by keyboardistmatt in the "Now Playing" thread.

:D

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-11-27, 21:21:19
Welcome back, mate, we've been missing you around here. There's even a thread about your coming back and things ;)
Where's this thread then...? Massage my ego lots please...! (Or is that massage my Lego Officer Training School....damn these acronyms...)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

PH

Hurray for The Shattered Room and welcome back Gelert!

Peter

Quote from: gelert on Tue, 2005-11-29, 01:42:26
Where's this thread then...? Massage my ego lots please...! (Or is that massage my Lego Officer Training School....damn these acronyms...)

Use the search function, man! :P
Or look here :D

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Tue, 2005-11-29, 09:54:30
Use the search function, man! :P

I used the "Search Function" and requested all posts with the word "gelert"...and it didn't find that thread...

But when I booted THE "search function" .....

Phind Erroneous Topix Enkredibli Rappidlee.com....

....it still seams too werk....

...unlike my Spellchecquer...!