News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

A birthday wish...

Started by keyboardistmatt, Sat, 2005-10-15, 17:01:06

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Yeah happy birthday Maddox. 24 x 0,5 L cans of Amstel beer for only 10 euros at Dirk van den Broek today. I'll have one on you! ;)

maddox

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2015-10-31, 13:59:22
Yeah happy birthday Maddox. 24 x 0,5 L cans of Amstel beer for only 10 euros at Dirk van den Broek today. I'll have one on you! ;)

So you don't have a six pack but a twentyfourpack. ;)

You should take a rest once in a while.  ;D

On topic: Thanks, guys!!!  *horns*

Still looking sharp as ever, despite my age.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Bupie

Very ashamed to be so late, especially since I am 10 hours ahead of you Europeans ... but a very happy belated birthday anyway !

Ho, and I am with you about the "sharp despite my age" thing ... or at least I can figure it out.

Teunis

To PH! Have a rockin' *horns* day. I assume you have to blow more candles than 5, but you get the idea ;).

I'll open an extra bottle of beer, cheers
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Bupie

Happy birthday PH !!! I had a glass of Sancerre on you. Well, a bit more actually ... :)

PH

Thanks guys! I had a good time. My family was here and it was very 'gezellig' as the Dutch would say. ;) Got 2 cd's: "Once In A LIVEtime" and "Octane Twisted", both live releases by Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree. Also a few special beers. And some money and gift cards. Next friday some of my friends are coming over, so it isn't over yet.

PH

Hi Tom! Happy birthday!!! 30 years old right? Already some grey hairs and wrinkles? ;) I hope you'll be having a wonderful day!

Teunis

Happy Birthday Tom, hope you had an awesome day *horns*. Many happy returns!

maddox

Happy b'day, mr. Tom.  *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Teunis

Happy Birthday Funkster. Hope you have/had an awesome day *horns*.

Bupie

Happy birthday Funky ! Sorry that the Reds let you down on this occasion  :P

PH

Happy birthday Teunis!!!

Bupie

Again already ? Very happy birthday Teunis !!! It reminds me that it ihas been almost 10 years  of presence for me in the Room and I never met one of you in person. Too bad.

erik

Happy birthday Teunis!! Hope you had a great day!
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Teunis

Thanks guys, I had a pleasant day. Received nice gifts: a few (special) beers, vouchers for cd's, a running cap and a mp3-player.

PH

Happy birthday Nicky!!
Have a nice one!

Teunis

Happy Birthday Nicky, have a *horns* day with lots of presents and delicious beer :).

Bupie

Nick's birthday again ? Time flies ... Happy rocking birthday mate (yes, I use Australian words now)  *horns*

Nicky007

Thanx, guys :)

Last Sunday Ms 007 invited me out to the local Indian restaurant (my fave cuisine, we're veggies, remember?).

Another present from her was the latest edition of the British magazine PROG. There was a cover story on Rush, which was very gripping and informative. Let's hope Neil gets back in shape for some more excellent albums, they're just doing so well now.

Monday was pretty ordinary - except for some 70 greetings on FB, which I'm still not finished answering ::) (I'm not so much on FB anymore)

But tomorrow's the big bash. I'm actually celebrating my 60-year birthday, couldn't afford to last year. We'll be 17 people, old friends thru the ages, in a cozy wooden hut out in the forest - good for beers and loud music ;)

- Nicky
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2016-03-18, 15:27:03
Thanx, guys :)

Last Sunday Ms 007 invited me out to the local Indian restaurant (my fave cuisine, we're veggies, remember?).

Looks like you had a great time.

Another present from her was the latest edition of the British magazine PROG. There was a cover story on Rush, which was very gripping and informative. Let's hope Neil gets back in shape for some more excellent albums, they're just doing so well now.

Oh man, I know. Wasn't he just going to stop touring? But they will be writing new albums right? Right?! RIGHT?!?!

The problem with such consistent line-ups like Rush, is that when one of them decides to quit, it's probably all over. Not the same with Yes. None of the remaining members is a founder member, and they're still going.

But tomorrow's the big bash. I'm actually celebrating my 60-year birthday, couldn't afford to last year. We'll be 17 people, old friends thru the ages, in a cozy wooden hut out in the forest - good for beers and loud music ;)

That sounds great!

Would be cool to do something like that with all Shattered Room members. ;)

PH

Happy birthday Bupie!! Our very own Frenstralian friend.

Have one of these:

funkster

Teunis

Happy Birthday Bupie, hope you're having a *horns* day with lots of presents and fine beers :).

Bupie

Thanks a lot guys !  ;) PH, it was really funny, you made my day. Kangaroos are such nice and peacefuls animals, really. And koalas are funny to watch too.

As for the birthday gift, I went with another Australian cliché : the surfboard. Actually, I got this one : http://www.torq-surfboards.com/videos.html?vid=4 Now, I need to try to stand on it but there is still a loooong way to go :P  Different world, uh ?

Too bad my day was tarnished with this encore nightmare in Brussels ... Will this ever end ?

PH

Happy birthday Peter! :) :) :)

I hope you had/are having/will have a good one!