News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Urgent - Paris Cancelled!!

Started by Clive, Tue, 2005-10-11, 14:40:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Clive

Due to a cock up from the promoters, we have been forced to cancel the gig in Paris at the Trabendo. We are really sorry about this, but believe me, we had no choice.
Appologies again to anyone who already has a ticket, but a refund should be available.

We,ll be looking into this after the tour!!

be_happy

Hello Clive

I'm a poor fan of Arena. The gig in Paris is canceled, faraway and no date to have a luck for seeing the band on stage in France... I'm sad. The last time I saw Arena was in Italy last year near Milan and I had a great moment.
Please come back in France

greg2live

Hello clive,

I am sorry about the date in Paris! I took two days of vacation...Hopefully, I saw you in Verviers...but it was so great that I really want to see you again on this tour. That's why I hope another date in Paris at the end of the tour (if possible a saturday!).

Good luck for the remaining dates. God bless Arena.

Rain Man

hi,
I'm one of those guys who hoped to see ARENA in concert for the first time , in Paris on last Monday .
I was so excited ! !
I had reserved my train tickets since more than one month ( travel time :  four hours ) , I had organized myself from the work point of view (and it is really not easy) and I pass on the fact that at this time I would have really preferred to be near my grand father suffering and since deceased .
No information was present on the door of the concert room  ! !
Imagine the state of mind in which I would approach another concert !

:'( 

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Rain Man on Thu, 2005-10-20, 15:15:27
and I pass on the fact that at this time I would have really preferred to be near my grand father suffering and since deceased .
This is weird. If Arena had played you wouldn't have minded NOT to be with your grandfather, but since Arena didn't play you do? This makes no sence Rain Man.
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Rain Man

HI,
Words....just Words.....compassion......
What i meant was that i was just really disappointed....no relationship indeed between my grandfather and this concert !
And remember that i took place one month before ...at this time my grand father was fine
Anyway ......i'll never see my grand father again.......but i have to hope to see arena
BYE

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Rain Man on Thu, 2005-10-20, 20:17:11
HI,
Words....just Words.....compassion......
What i meant was that i was just really disappointed....no relationship indeed between my grandfather and this concert !
And remember that i took place one month before ...at this time my grand father was fine
Anyway ......i'll never see my grand father again.......but i have to hope to see arena
BYE
Ah, I get it now. My condolence on your grandfather!

My drawings on MySpace

pulpman

I loose 2 work's day for the Arena concert in Paris.
I take the train (I live in Angers) to Paris, and I was very deasapointed when I was near the Trabendo closed.
I don't now if i can come back for a next day ! :'(

greg2live

Hello everybody,

I know how it can be hard to miss a concert.

However, I would like you to know that Arena is a real great band on stage and that you should not take the band for responsible as I am not sure that they have any liability in the cancellation.

I am so sorry about your troubles...

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

pulpman

Poor Rain Man : it's so hard for you !
Like you I am deasoppointed, 'd like to See Arena in concert, but Unfortunatlly in France I find it is Impossible now !

Pulpman

degreef

Hello to all the French Arena fans everywhere,

I don't want to create some discussion here, but have you bought your ticket before going in Paris ? Where and when ?

Alain

Rain Man

Hello
I bought my ticket one month ago with FNAC.
I want to add that personnally we cannot have any guilty else than ARENA, even if we deeply know that they are not directly responsible.
In the same way, your proposition to send mail directly to french promoter seems to be the fairest one .
For us and for the band .
THX

PH

Quote from: Rain Man on Mon, 2005-10-24, 15:05:31
Hello
I bought my ticket one month ago with FNAC.
I want to add that personnally we cannot have any guilty else than ARENA, even if we deeply know that they are not directly responsible.
In the same way, your proposition to send mail directly to french promoter seems to be the fairest one .
For us and for the band .
THX

FNAC!!!
That's where I bought my Pepper's Ghost album!
I couldn't find the name.
Now I know it again, thanks.

About the tour:

Yeah, it can be really disappointing for the people who hoped to get to see Arena live.
But it wasn't Arena's fault and I guess they'll come back one day or another to do it over.

Or you should read the topic about the 'Mad French'.........