News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

New Toothpaste flavours

Started by Xanxtuary, Tue, 2005-09-13, 19:45:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these would you like to have as a toothpaste flavour?

Cheese and Onion
0 (0%)
Garlic
0 (0%)
Chicken Tikka Masala
1 (7.1%)
Beer
4 (28.6%)
Prawn Cocktail
0 (0%)
Jack Daniels
5 (35.7%)
Caviar
0 (0%)
Sardine
1 (7.1%)
Cabbage
1 (7.1%)
Beetroot
1 (7.1%)
Marmite
1 (7.1%)
Liver
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

gelert

Meanwhile...

Ahem...

Back-on-topic...

Has anybody tried out that new knitting-pattern as featured in "Women's Own" yet...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: gelert on Wed, 2005-09-21, 21:42:01
Has anybody tried out that new knitting-pattern as featured in "Women's Own" yet...?

Oooooh yes!  It keeps going wrong though!  I keep getting an arrows and bananas pattern instead! ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

gelert

Erm...try lifting your string-vest BEFORE attempting, erm, a, ahem, 'deposit'....!
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: gelert on Thu, 2005-09-22, 18:56:39
Erm...try lifting your string-vest BEFORE attempting, erm, a, ahem, 'deposit'....!

:D :D ROFL :D :D

Actually... I don't have a string vest! :P
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt