News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Whats in Clives bag on the front of Peppers Ghost?

Started by marcello, Fri, 2005-07-15, 21:49:05

Previous topic - Next topic

marcello

An entire room, with the walls made of keyboard keys and sampler boards! that would really be something
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Mon, 2005-07-18, 20:49:53
Jeeez, please tell me, what are you suffering from?

Kellyitis...

Just can't widdle any more...

;D

And no taking the piss, BTW...

;D ;D ;D

Although, if I were to sample the bath water....  ::)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Quote from: marcello on Tue, 2005-07-19, 11:18:04
An entire room, with the walls made of keyboard keys and sampler boards! that would really be something

You'd never get Clive out of there!

... and his mates Martin Orford, Mark Kelly and Richard Wakeman would be forever popping round for a jam and a jacuzzi ...
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Tue, 2005-07-19, 22:04:00
... and his mates Martin Orford, Mark Kelly and Richard Wakeman would be forever popping round for a jam and a jacuzzi ...

OH, OH, OH!!

Rick's online biography clearly states "...anyone calling him Richard these days is likely to be ignored..."
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Xanxtuary

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Wed, 2005-07-20, 00:32:10
"...anyone calling him Richard these days is likely to be ignored..."

Well actually Mr Wakeman has NEVER spoken to me, so I won't be missing much!

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Tue, 2005-07-19, 22:04:00
You'd never get Clive out of there!

Wouldn't jam get stuck around the plug-hole, thus making the whole project unworkable...?

I think that Clive should be warned...!
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Wed, 2005-07-20, 19:42:41
Wouldn't jam get stuck around the plug-hole, thus making the whole project unworkable...?

I think that Clive should be warned...!

Well you see after a session, Rick Wakeman would don his apron and get busy with the Mr Muscle on the whole place.  What he failed to divulge in his autobiography is that he has a cleaning fetish.  Anything that gathers dust, stickiness or general dirt he cannot abide and therefore he will naturally appoint himself as janitor/cleaner of the Bath Room (cool name for the studio, eh?)

Rick Wakeman Goes to the Bath Room (his new album release, recorded there!)

Herben

So that would also be your choice for the new studio of Clive (another topic) he'll make his new album in the bathroom
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

Xanxtuary

Oh yeh, just like Herbie Flowers in the Shower!!!

My dad used to have that, although it's really called something different ... can't remember though, mayhap along the lines of the Bathroom Song?

Herben

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-07-24, 15:20:01
Oh yeh, just like Herbie Flowers in the Shower!!!

My dad used to have that, although it's really called something different ... can't remember though, mayhap along the lines of the Bathroom Song?
We used to have reclame on the television a man singing: Zo in m'n sas met Badedas, You saw a man singing that very loud under the shower.

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Herben on Tue, 2005-07-26, 22:48:43
We used to have reclame on the television a man singing: Zo in m'n sas met Badedas, You saw a man singing that very loud under the shower.

You mean an advert for Badedas shower gel or something?  Does "reclame" mean advertisement?

Herben

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sat, 2005-07-30, 13:45:23
You mean an advert for Badedas shower gel or something?  Does "reclame" mean advertisement?
Yes You're right yes reclame means advertisement, I was forgotten the english word for it, I'm dutch You know. The point was You were talking about singing under the shower, so I had to think of that

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Herben on Tue, 2005-07-26, 22:48:43
Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sat, 2005-07-30, 13:45:23
You mean an advert for Badedas shower gel or something? Does "reclame" mean advertisement?
Quote from: Herben on Sat, 2005-07-30, 13:55:28
Yes You're right yes reclame means advertisement, I was forgotten the english word for it, I'm dutch You know. The point was You were talking about singing under the shower, so I had to think of that

All this stuff bringing Clive, shower gel, and the bathroom is starting to make sense, now! 
According to the 'Life' DVD, somebody nicks Clives shower gel while he's on stage playing "Solomon".  Perhaps Clive could be doing some shower gel adverts, and getting free shower gel to give to the road crew while they're on tour so they don't nick his own... ;)

gelert

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Wed, 2005-08-17, 18:53:39
All this stuff bringing Clive, shower gel, and the bathroom is starting to make sense, now! 
According to the 'Life' DVD, somebody nicks Clives shower gel while he's on stage playing "Solomon".  Perhaps Clive could be doing some shower gel adverts, and getting free shower gel to give to the road crew while they're on tour so they don't nick his own... ;)

Too much shower gel, and you turn gel-ert...

Isn't it about time that they posted a public safety announcement about this...!

:o

keyboardistmatt

Xanxtuary

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Wed, 2005-08-17, 18:53:39

Yep and the next project is for him to advertise Timotei shampoos ... and to dry his hair with his new underwater hairdryer whilst scuba-diving and practising on his underwater gas-fuelled keyboard!

keyboardistmatt

Oh...................My......................God...................

An underwater hairdryer...

An underwater gas-fuelled keyboard.

I've seen it all now! ::)

gelert

The underwater gas-powered pink oboe is already on the market...

...try posting in "wanted", on ebay...

;D

Alternatively, rumage through Clive's Bag, as featured on the front cover of Salted Poltergeist....

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: gelert on Wed, 2005-09-07, 23:43:07
The underwater gas-powered pink oboe is already on the market...

...try posting in "wanted", on ebay...

;D

Alternatively, rumage through Clive's Bag, as featured on the front cover of Salted Poltergeist....

I'm sorry, this is getting to my head now...

Please stop, I'm finding it difficult to deal with!

It's not fair!!!!! :-\