News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Emilia

Started by Emilia, Wed, 2005-08-10, 13:42:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Emilia

OK, I'll try to be brief as much as possible :)
These are not in any particular order of importance, just love'em all! the bands and the musicians:

Arena (obviously)
Shadow Gallery
Queen
Yngwie Malmsteen
Axel Rudi Pell Band
Joe Satriani
Van Halen
Meat Loaf
Alice Cooper
Ozzy Osbourne
Whitesnake
Bon Jovi
Kansas
Rainbow
Black Sabbath
Marty Friedman
Cozy Powell
BAJM (local band)
IRA (local band)
Abraxas (local one)
Melissa Etheridge
Loreena Mckennitt

of course I must 've forgotten about many more wonderful bands ...  :-\
Emilia
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.

contagion

I'm surprised that there is no Alcatrazz or Ten in your list.

Still some great bands in there.

Moonloop

Melissa Etheridge's debut album was stunning but haven't really liked anything since other than "Never Enough".  ;D  Nice to see some 'trad rock' stuff too  :)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Emilia

Quote from: Moonloop on Wed, 2005-08-17, 08:53:32
Melissa Etheridge's debut album was stunning but haven't really liked anything since other than "Never Enough". ;D Nice to see some 'trad rock' stuff too :)
Right! Like the way I do especially....  Actually I got all Melissa's albums! ;D Was a big fan once ..... My favourite ones are "Your Little secret" and "Yes I am" albums - they really rock!!! I happened to see Malissa twice in concert, she really kicks ass! However "Skin" and "Lucky" are not the best albums unfortunately... Never Enough was ok: a bunch of beautiful songs like It's For You and Dance Without Sleeping ....must be appreciated..
I hope the new one will be better, but she's recovering from breast cancer so I guess she's not recording anything right now... Never Enough was ok: some great songs like It's For You and Dance Without Sleeping must be appreciated..
Emilia
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.

Emilia

Quote from: contagion on Tue, 2005-08-16, 22:35:53
I'm surprised that there is no Alcatrazz or Ten in your list.

Still some great bands in there.
Couldn't list everyting... you may figure out all the noble rest  ;D
Emilia