News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Clive's birthday

Started by Teunis, Wed, 2005-06-08, 19:31:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Teunis

Hi,

I saw at the upcoming calender that Clive is turning 339 on 30th June. How do you do that? Music keeps a human being young I guess  ;D.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

gelert

Quote from: Teunis on Wed, 2005-06-08, 19:31:12
Hi,

I saw at the upcoming calender that Clive is turning 339 on 30th June. How do you do that? Music keeps a human being young I guess  ;D.

Not just music, Teunis.

Upon reflection allegedly, Dorian Gray helps a bit as well....
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Saryna

339?  He's just a babe.  I'm 683!!!  Rock on Clive!

Have a blast on your birthday! ;D

Peter

[I took the freedom to correct that date...]
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

You don't think Clive did that on purpose...? ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Peter

Yes, he actually did and informed me so.

Herben

Quote from: Teunis on Wed, 2005-06-08, 19:31:12
Hi,

So what's his real age?
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

Peter

Ian Lay

Another revised thread... I'm on a roll today!  ;D

If you take away the first 3 then you get 39.  Now that would be about right I would think.  That would mean his teenage years were around the time of the 80's Neo-Prog era. 

Cheers,

Ian

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it takes you for a ride, but gets you nowhere.

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Ian Lay on Fri, 2005-09-09, 20:21:33

You're getting good at this, Ian! :)

ace

Quote from: Ian Lay on Fri, 2005-09-09, 20:21:33

If you take away the first 3 then you get 39.  Now that would be about right I would think.  That would mean his teenage years were around the time of the 80's Neo-Prog era. 

Cheers,

Ian

MM interesting annotation... somebody really liked to play dungeons and dragons, good at guessing riddles.
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

Ian Lay

LOL.

No I was never a Dungeons and Dragons fan.  But I've generally been good with numbers.  I've always liked those IQ/apptitude tests.  Comes from playing darts for hours and hours a liitle boy.  Adding, taking away, doubles, trebles.... best way to learn your times tables!  ;D

Cheers,

Ian
Worrying is like a rocking chair, it takes you for a ride, but gets you nowhere.

Proglady

On the Pandragon DVD is Clive's Birthday mentioned ;) (if I remember right) and if that is the korect date he should even be older than 39  :)

Mick

That won't work... the date is always changing. Your best bet is to go with his 'older than Egypt but younger than God' argument. I think he's happier that way.  :)

ace

LOL, this thread reminds me when I ask my mom how old she is (of course I know)... she never gives a straight answer
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

Wilford Jr.

Quote from: Mick on Sun, 2005-09-11, 22:48:32
That won't work... the date is always changing. Your best bet is to go with his 'older than Egypt but younger than God' argument. I think he's happier that way.  :)

Mick,
Is Clive sensitive about his age?  Maybe we'll never really know his real age.
No longer feeling anything
Fading fast
Nothing lasts
Beyond the waking hour

keyboardistmatt

Hmmm...

Maybe Clive doesn't want us to know... I mean, maybe it's rude of us to keep bugging him for it.  After all, not everybody likes to give out their age.

Just a thought... :)

Mick

He just prefers to keep stuff like that away from what he does.... I didn't even know his middle name till I checked his passport!
And no - that's not up for discussion either!
Want to know Nolan? Know his lyrics would be my suggestion - most of the answers are there...apparently  :)

Constable Hogweed

At a wild guess i would say Clive is 43 or 44.  ;D

Xanxtuary

Maybe 339 is in dog years?? 
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Xanxtuary

I'd love to see him playing keyboards now!   :D
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

creme anglais

just imagine if he could play with all four paws!!!! :o ;D ;D

CAx

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Mon, 2005-09-12, 22:42:18
Maybe 339 is in dog years?? 

Confused of Bicester writes: "That would make him 48.428571 years old...a tadge TOO decimally accurate, even for a pedant such as myself - or is there something that you know, that we don't...?"
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"