News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

2005-09-18 Arena live @ Z7 Pratteln(Basel), CH

Started by Peter, Tue, 2005-05-31, 12:43:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Peter

anyone in or near the Baden area of Germany who'd like to join me for the drive? (Fahrgemeinschaft...?)

Peter

well, so I had to do the drive all alone....  :'(

I was there by 7pm, which was like 1h45m too early, but I got a chance to have a long chat with Clive this time :)
Please don't ask me for a setlist, I just sang along all the time, and I'm pretty fast at forgetting the names or even order of songs... John was ill this night, so they cut down the setlist to 1h45m playing time, which still were absolutely tremendous to me. The various surprises in attire, visuals and the music itself gave the gig a very nice extra.

Thank you, Arena, for this gig! Keep rocking!

JJ II

Pity to hear John is still not feeling well....

Are you going to the Frankfurt area gig, Peter? Do you know where it is?

Peter

No, it's in Lorsch, but I'm not going there. They'll be at my home town a day later, though :)

Amoah

What a wonderful evening it was last Sunday here in Switzerland. But what a shame: One of the best bands ever is playing and only a couple of fans came there. But the Band was very professional and performed very well (in spite of John feeling ill) for almost 2 hours â€" it felt like a rock opera.

To my surprise we could hear the mind-blowing Purgatory Road (thank you, guys!!). Not to forget The Butterfly Man and Friday's Dream. What do you want more? OK, maybe Opera Fanatica and Painted Man. ;-)

Again, thank you very much for this unforgettable show. You can bet that I won't miss the chance to see you again. Augsburg (in two weeks) isn't that far from Switzerland!

Saryna

Sorry to hear about John not feeling well.  What is the problem?  I hope he feels better soon!

Peter

John is said to have (had...?) tonsilitis. All the best to him from me, too...

Appelmoes??

Ay! And cutting them won't help?
(He will get to eat a lot of icecream in that case :))
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace