News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Now watching

Started by funkster, Mon, 2009-11-09, 17:03:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Teunis

Caamora - She  8)

Bring on 'Alchemy'  *horns*
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Steve Jones

Watched Tori Amos - Live at Montreux on Blu-Ray earlier, absolutely spellbinding.  A frighteningly talented woman 8)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Iggy

Just watched The History of the Album on iplayer (BBC4). And would highly recommend it iyou can watch it

Teunis

Alone @ home yesterday evening, safe to play the Star One DVD 'Live On Earth'  ;). The memories ..... I was there  8) *horns*.

PH

Quote from: Teunis on Sun, 2013-02-10, 21:36:02
Alone @ home yesterday evening, safe to play the Star One DVD 'Live On Earth'  ;). The memories ..... I was there  8) *horns*.

Really cool!

funkster

Men in black 3 with the boys which was decent

Draco chimera

Watching The Event (which was cancelled, of course). So far, I have have very few negative comments to make about the scenario, which rarely happens with TV series.
Let your conscience decide !

Teunis

The (signed 8)) 2DVD/3cd edition of Neal Morse - Momentum arrived today. Crystal clear 5.1 sound, really enjoying this *horns*.

Teunis

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2013-02-21, 20:38:17
The (signed 8)) 2DVD/3cd edition of Neal Morse - Momentum arrived today. Crystal clear 5.1 sound, really enjoying this *horns*.
Well, the second DVD was not a success. After 14 minutes picture and sound are suddenly still. Just mailed Radiant Records. Great to have a signed DVD, but now I regret I didn't buy it at my local record shop, would have been a lot easier :-(.

Bupie

I am in the middle of the second season of Game of Thrones and I am enjoying it big time. The beginning of the first season left me reluctant but I got more and more hooked as the story developed. I had not been that excited by a TV series since Rome, although I enjoyed the Tudors a lot too.

Also enjoying Dexter's 7th season : I thought the series could not reasonably go on after Dexter's wife death but the screenwriters did a fine job to build a clever follow-up. Of course, it is way over the top but it is still more or less credible in its own way.

Nicky007

Quote from: Bupie on Tue, 2013-03-12, 10:33:44
I enjoyed the Tudors a lot.

I enjoy Tudors a lot too, Bupie  *horns*

Got me reading up a lotta history too  8)

Watching and reading much le CarrĂ© these days. The two Karla movies with George Smiley (played by the incomparable Alec Guiness) are thrilling. Reading The Honourable Schoolboy - a very complex plot, and extensive vocabulary, quite intellectually challenging. Started watching The Perfect Spy. From what I'v heard, it's quite autobiographical. Somewhat slow in the beginning, but let's see ....  :)

- Nicky
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Teunis

Quote from: Teunis on Fri, 2013-03-01, 19:32:52
Well, the second DVD was not a success. After 14 minutes picture and sound are suddenly still. Just mailed Radiant Records. Great to have a signed DVD, but now I regret I didn't buy it at my local record shop, would have been a lot easier :-(.
Didn't need to worry. They apologised for the inconvenience and a new CD #2 is on its way to me. Didn't even need to send the damaged disk back: "No problem at all. Just throw the faulty disc away to avoid the frustrations."
Radiant Records rock *horns*.

I'll enjoy the Neal Morse DVD again tonight (except one song, for now ;))

funkster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDZjlsN7lY

Just seen him at the Wirral men's breakfast which was truly inspiring !!

Draco chimera

24, season 2. A bit skeptical at the moment, hope it'll get better (I just started).
Let your conscience decide !

funkster

Babe and How to train your dragon  *horns*

2 of my all time faves of all time

Peter

Quote from: funkster on Mon, 2013-04-08, 13:47:41
Babe and How to train your dragon  *horns*

2 of my all time faves of all time

Haha, that happens when you don't read carefully. After your first line I thought "what could he mean... I was trying to figure out where I a beautiful lady (a "babe"...) and young dragons appear.... and here's what I came up with: funky must've been talking about

GAME of THRONES!

Then I realized that it's about 2 movies, and he's prolly watching with his kids... ;) The talking pig movie, I suppose, and the other one I didn't know yet.

Cheers,
P.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

Haha that's so funny!  ;D

funkster

Dearie me Peter  ::)

But yep , Sunday night is kids night , especialy big kids !

Nicky007

Quote from: Peter on Mon, 2013-04-08, 21:28:38
Haha, that happens ... "babe"... young dragons ... talking pig movie ...

Quote from: funkster on Tue, 2013-04-09, 07:26:30
Dearie me Peter  ::)

If these are the sorta algorithms you devise, Cap, then I can understand why the Room is so robust  ;D

- Nicky
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Teunis

IQ - Stage

One of my favourite music DVD's. Stunning performance, great sound 8).

Teunis

About Neal Morse - Momentum Live
Quote from: Teunis on Fri, 2013-03-15, 19:12:35
Didn't need to worry. They apologised for the inconvenience and a new CD #2 is on its way to me. Didn't even need to send the damaged disk back: "No problem at all. Just throw the faulty disc away to avoid the frustrations."
Radiant Records rock *horns*.
Got the new CD #2 and .... same problems at exactly the same point (image and sound do stop several times). So it wasn't the problem of that disc and it's certainly not my DVD player, same problem on my son's player. Very annoying! Mailed again, no reply. Anyone experiencing the same?

It's a great DVD though, played it again.

PH

Quote from: Teunis on Sat, 2013-04-20, 09:14:52
About Neal Morse - Momentum LiveGot the new CD #2 and .... same problems at exactly the same point (image and sound do stop several times). So it wasn't the problem of that disc and it's certainly not my DVD player, same problem on my son's player. Very annoying! Mailed again, no reply. Anyone experiencing the same?

It's a great DVD though, played it again.

I have the same 2dvd/3cd I'll check if this one has the same problem. I'll report to you later.

PH

I just checked it and it seems to work fine on my pc. I'll try to check it on the dvd system in the living room.
Can you be more specific on which part you have trouble? You said 14 minutes in (Question Mark Suite?)

Teunis

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2013-04-20, 17:17:51
I just checked it and it seems to work fine on my pc. I'll try to check it on the dvd system in the living room.
Can you be more specific on which part you have trouble? You said 14 minutes in (Question Mark Suite?)
Yep DVD #2, 1st song 'Question Mark Suite', between 14 and 15 minutes.

PH

I've watched the complete Question Mark Suite both on my pc and on the dvd player in the living room. It seems to be working (and it's absolutely fantastic to see these guys play).
Of course I'm glad it's working for me, but it sucks big time that you had the problem twice... :(