News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

House of Progression 2009

Started by CompanyCroydon, Thu, 2009-06-25, 21:15:33

Previous topic - Next topic

CompanyCroydon

Hello everyone, 

It appears we may have accidentally made this year the Summer of Progressive music.

SAT JULY 11th HAKEN (World premier of debut album) with INTO THE WOODS.

Following on from CLASSIC ROCK MAG PRESENTS PROG Haken cover mount CD Stars have now signed to a U.S. Label. (Typical eh, we've got all these incredible new & fresh bands/artists here in the UK but no bloody UK record label can be bothered. No wonder Prog bands just do it themselves God bless em'!) INTO HE WOODS feature a stunning array of musicians plus a Gorgeous Front Woman whose voice is incredible!

SAT 29th AUGUST (BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND) Matt's 40th Birthday so why not do a PROG FEST!!

GALAHAD & PRIMITIVE INSTINCT CONFIRMED. More tba!!

SAT SEPT 5th UMM You should know but just in case....

TWO J'S & AN A!!!! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!! Keeping it all in the family Special Guests TINYFISH! £10.00 ADV Nuff said   

SAT 12th SEPT PANIC ROOM (New Album Tour)

SAT 19th SEPT TOUCHSTONE with guests Crimson Sky.

Wintercoast is a TRIUMPH. Touchstone are amazing!!!! Now on CLASSIC ROCK MAGS 'CLASSIC ROCK JUKEBOX HEAVY ROTATION Issue134 out now.

SAT 26th SEPT DARWIN'S RADIO & JUMP.

Keeping it in the FROST* Family. 

Winter shows so far.....

SAT 21st NOV DAMIAN WILSON BAND (FULL ELECTRIC)

Damian Wilson Band Featuring-
Ruud Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation)
Kristoffer Gildenlöw (Pain of Salvation)
Dirk Bruinenberg (Elergy/Adagio)
Joost van den Broek (Ayreon,After Forever)

SAT DEC 5th PALLAS plus special Guests.

At last The House of Progression gets the MIGHTY PALLAS....They have to do GHOSTDANCERS. 

SAT 19th DEC THE HOUSE OF PROGRESSION CHRISTMAS PARTY!

MAGENTA perform the SEVEN Album & TOUCHSTONE perform a special show with guest musicians and something being pulled out of stockings left right and center!!

£12.00 adv (for Christmas Show at artists request.)

ALL OTHER SHOW £10.00 ADV Haken special price of £5.00 ADV. PROG FEST ADV TBA(Don't worry it won't be stupidly expensive at all, in fact I want to keep it as cheap as is possible ):D

Check out all HOUSE OF PROGRESSION Events at http://www.houseofprogression.com

**BRAND NEW FACEBOOK GROUP. PLEASE JOIN***
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=121414084545

Teunis

Great gigs over there mate, thinking about moving again  *horns* ;D.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

PH

Some interesting gigs there indeed. Problem is that I'm not in England around that time...

Since we're talking about gigs, I might as well just ask:

Does anyone know of any nice gigs somewhere around Saint Leonards/Bournemouth/Ringwood (Southern England), somewhere between july 13th and july 27th?
;D