Interesting question!Favourite keyboard solos:
- The very dreamy keyboard solo in Valley Of The Kings
- The whole instrumental section of Solomon
(7:07-10:49, 'the guitar and keyboard dialogue').
- In The Blink Of An Eye
(2:17-3:04), which became some sort of a trademark for Clive's solos.
- The 'water-into-wine' solo of Chosen
- The 'flute' solo in Waiting For The Flood
- The 'no-one-can-do-this-better-than-Clive' solo in Moviedrome
- On The Box
- Riding The TideFavourite guitar solos:
- The very Pink Floydish guitar solo in Midas Vision
- Double Vision
(0:20-1:12 and 2:28-2:45), actually this song sounds like it is a guitar solo with breaks of vocal parts in it.
- The Hanging Tree
(3:57-4:33 and 6:34-7:08 (the 'Hanging Tree' theme))
- Tears In The Rain
(2:35-3:16), one of the best and emotional ones (also thanks to the keyboard backup from 2:55 to 3:16)
- The Visitor
(3:13-5:49), with the lenghty 'Hanging Tree' theme again!
- The Butterfly Man
(2:48-4:09), only John knows how.
(check them all out!
- 7:26-7:38 (strange and scary)
- 11:12-12:08 (one of the beauties)
- 12:42-13:37 (one of the beauties pt. 2)
- 15:21-15:31 (what's going on here?)
- 15:53-16:03 (what's going on here again?)
- 16:20-16:40 (the scariest)
- Witch Hunt
- Painted Man
- This Way Madness Lies
- Never Ending Night
(0:56-2:05), with a tasty Salamander keyboard preview somewhere in there.
- On The Box
, second part of the song.
I think I'll stop and let the rest find out about all the other solos.