News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Pendragon at the Peel!

Started by CompanyCroydon, Thu, 2008-08-28, 17:11:02

Previous topic - Next topic

CompanyCroydon

To conclude the 30th Anniversary Tour , Pendragon will be playing two special shows at The Peel (Kingston-Upon-Thames, UK)
The shows will span the 30 year history of Pendragon each night having a different set, it's goin gto be pretty special folks!

But added to this we are pleased to and proud to announce to rather super support act for these nights, friends old and new...

Friday 7th November - Pendragon plus Martin Orford playing songs from his new album & some old favourites
Saturday 8th November - Pendragon plus Magenta Unplugged (Christina, Rob & Chis)

Tickets are now available, they are going to sell quick so order yours TODAY!
http://www.pendragon.mu/uk/files/gigsandshows.htm

Teunis

Quote from: CompanyCroydon on Thu, 2008-08-28, 17:11:02
Friday 7th November - Pendragon plus Martin Orford playing songs from his new album & some old favourites

I thought that I was going to see Martin Orford's farewell gig on 4th October in Zoetermeer .... not  ;). Anyway, great Mick, let Pendragon rock the Peel again!  *horns* 8)
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

CompanyCroydon