News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

IQ Xmas Gig

Started by Iggy, Wed, 2008-08-13, 22:15:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Iggy

Anyone coming to London on the 13th December?

CompanyCroydon

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

GillianW

I wouldn't miss an IQ Xmas gig for anything.  My tickets arrived today. 

Iggy

Just got back from the gig very enjoyable IQ were on good form.

Nick D'Virgillo supported them on is own and did an interesting variation on The grand parade of lifeless packaging.

2 new IQ cd's to listen to as well.

bellanova

I coulgnt afford IQ this year with Frost* and It Bites too. Maybe next year! The credit crunch is hurting and Marillion and Porcupine Tree cost me an arm and a leg. Well worth it though. Ive only managed about 6 or 7 gigs this year,  not as many as usual!

Iggy

Quote from: bellanova on Sun, 2008-12-14, 13:22:37
I coulgnt afford IQ this year with Frost* and It Bites too. Maybe next year! The credit crunch is hurting and Marillion and Porcupine Tree cost me an arm and a leg. Well worth it though. Ive only managed about 6 or 7 gigs this year,  not as many as usual!

Yep. It is awful when money and opportunity don't coincide hopefully there is always next year.

CompanyCroydon

It was a great night ;D

h9

Quote from: CompanyCroydon on Mon, 2008-12-15, 17:06:19
It was a great night ;D

What song they played?
Maybe you remember the song list. I just imagine if IQ play The Last Human Gateway, The Seventh House, The Narrow Margin, Further Away, and Harvest of Souls in one performance  ::)