News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Server Outage

Started by Peter, Thu, 2007-06-07, 20:04:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Hi Roomies,

sadly, the server this forum has been running on has given up. I had to replace it, reinstall it and use backups from 2006-06-06, 04.00h, so every post between then and approx 21.00h is gone :(

Hopefully, the "new" server (which isn't really new hardware-wise...) will last longer :D
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Nicky007

Great work, Peter. I am (and I hope every Roomie is) very grateful to you for keeping the Room in such perfect order. (You must have been a Broomstick for a long time.)

Who actually pays for the hardware and software, if that may be divulged?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Peter

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-06-08, 00:00:39
Great work, Peter. I am (and I hope every Roomie is) very grateful to you for keeping the Room in such perfect order. (You must have been a Broomstick for a long time.)

Who actually pays for the hardware and software, if that may be divulged?

Nicky.

errr, that would be me, then...

Nicky007

Quote from: Peter on Fri, 2007-06-08, 00:35:14
errr, that would be me, then...

Well, even more thanks. Real nice of you.

I propose that at the next Arena concert each of us gets you a beer. How long ago is it since you were real sloshed?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Peter

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-06-08, 10:48:56
Well, even more thanks. Real nice of you.

I propose that at the next Arena concert each of us gets you a beer. How long ago is it since you were real sloshed?

Nicky.

Must've been a few years now... :D The next day I found out that I had memory blackouts and so I promised myself to never get that drunk again :D

Appelmoes??

Then we'll have to get you so drunk, you'll forget that too ;D

Thanks Peter!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: Peter on Thu, 2007-06-07, 20:04:09
Hi Roomies,

sadly, the server this forum has been running on has given up. I had to replace it, reinstall it and use backups from 2006-06-06, 04.00h, so every post between then and approx 21.00h is gone :(

Hopefully, the "new" server (which isn't really new hardware-wise...) will last longer :D

Great work on that one, Peter. If you don't like beer we'll give you a cola instead.  ;D Not too many of course. Bad for your teeth.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

maddox

Quote from: Peter on Thu, 2007-06-07, 20:04:09
2006-06-06, 04.00h,

You probably mean 2007-06-06 don't you?  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.